Hi

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
Kimmikins

Hi

Post by Kimmikins »

Just wanted to stop and say "Thank you" to Roger. I received my book and am starting my journey today  *love*

I won't creep around here reading the boards anymore without commenting and asking questions. I think this is just the type of support group that I need.

I'm very impressed with all of you and your commitment to LDL. The results are so very encouraging. I haven't had much luck with weight loss since the birth of my second child (who is now 9). I felt for a long time that I had failed a diet, when in reality the diet had failed me.

I'm ready....let's do this thing!!

Kim
heretotheend

Re: Hi

Post by heretotheend »

Welcome Kim!!!!  Glad you have joined us on the ride to Skinnytown.  I eat more beans and corn than I have before I started LDL.  Have not been hungry at all.  Just be sure to eat plenty of beans and corn.  I was away at a retreat and did not have all the beans and corn that I  am now used to eating and really did miss them.

Good luck and God Bless,
Martha
RB Kayaking
Master Member

Post by RB Kayaking »

Hey Kim,

I was a creeper too!  The support is so real.  You are going to love it here.

RB Kayaking
ArmyWife1125
New, but learning

Post by ArmyWife1125 »

Hello Kim,

I just started today too!  Until you said it, I didn't realize that I too was "a creeper".  I got my book and while reading it I was "creeping" around on here, reading posts but never posting and/or asking questions.  Well, today is the day and I am here for real.  How are we ever going to succeed without the help of the "veterans" that have gone there before us, and the support that is obviously here waiting for us.  God bless those who are willing to share their experiences and give advice and Best wishes for you and your success on LDL!  We can all DO THIS together!
Kristin
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Welcome Kim and Armywife.  This is the place to receive all the support you will ever need to succeed.  Pam
ginney

Post by ginney »

Amen to that, I know this message board has helped me so much.  By the way, I also made a double batch of the chicken corn chowder, Oh My!!!!!!  My hubby even ate some, he really liked it too.  I thought I was going to have some to save, but between the two of us, it only lasted 2 meals.  Also, I took my grapes and put them in the blender,  Yummy, my 12 year old grandson kept sneaking some of it, lol.  He wanted more, so I made him some too. 
I know I have only touched the tip of the iceburg on all the recipes but I try to look at at least six new ones every day.
I love it!!
MissBizzyLizzy
Master Member

Post by MissBizzyLizzy »

welcome!!!  :D
Kimmikins

Post by Kimmikins »

*hug* Thank you all for the very warm welcome and helpful information  *hug*

;)Glad to know I'm not the only "creeper" here, lol.
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!

Kim, You are so right --- the diets did fail you!  Congratulations on recognizing that.  We are all here to help each other and I will bet now that you are beginning you will be the one answering questions and offering support before the week is out. If you have cravings, kiss them goodbye :kiss:

Army, Glad to see you out in the open. congrats to you too! This is a really great place filled with love and caring and lots of knowledge.

So glad you both started today! It's great to have a buddy to compare notes.

Julie :rose:
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

Hi and welcome Kim,

I LOVE your name btw.  :D

(In Faith)  LP
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.