Flourless bread

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
cahayes

Flourless bread

Post by cahayes »

I just finished reading the book.  I love bread.  I started eating Ezekiel 4:9 flourless bread.  It is  made from freshly sprouted live gains and absolutely no flour.  Is this OK to continue to eat?

Thanks
CodingQueen
Master Member

Re: Flourless bread

Post by CodingQueen »

Hi cahayes,

This has been a topic before on the boards and I'm sorry but it's not allowed due to the fact that they are grains and they have been processed to make the bread. Plus, there's also yeast in the ingredients that's not allowed as well.

CQ
cahayes

Post by cahayes »

Thanks for the info, CQ
CodingQueen
Master Member

Post by CodingQueen »

Your Welcome!  Anytime you have a question about something you can usually find your answer by doing a "search". If you type in Ezekiel Bread it will pull up all the discussions and you can read what was said about it. I use to eat it all the time until I started this program.

CQ
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

cahayes wrote:I just finished reading the book.  I love bread.  I started eating Ezekiel 4:9 flourless bread.  It is  made from freshly sprouted live gains and absolutely no flour.  Is this OK to continue to eat?

i know that that's a really healthy product, but the fact that it has yeast in it really makes it not a good idea for let's do lunch....if, after you've lost all the weight you want to lose, you want to make this an occasional treat, that might work....but, for now, i would really suggest you leave it alone.....
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
Jerzygrl09

Post by Jerzygrl09 »

Niki - beautiful photo!!
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

Jerzygrl09 wrote:Niki - beautiful photo!!

thanks, jg...that was my daughter's wedding 3 months ago.....i have 2 ex-husbands so my daughter opted to have ME walk her down the aisle.........
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..