McDonalds

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
slimmerdb

McDonalds

Post by slimmerdb »

Please help!  This is day 3 of my LDL and I have to eat my evening meal at McDonalds!  I had my meat protein and veggies for lunch, so this next meal will be a lighter meal.  I will also be away from home until 10 or 11 in the evening and may get hungry again.  Any advice??  I want to stay true to LDL!
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Re: McDonalds

Post by LittlePrincess »

Hi Slimmer,

I agree with Roger on this one.  If you can take some of your LDL foods with you GO FOR IT.  :)  They have salads there as well as bottled water and diet drinks.  Unfortunately that's about it on what's healthy there.  *Hugs*  You can do it! 

(In Faith)  LP
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.

Post by Clown Lady »

Welcome
You need to order some corn thins from amazon.com  They are great.  I take my corn thins and a bag of fruit everywhere.  At the mexican I order a salad and take a few of my husbands beans and make a tostada.  Always go prepared.
Donna
http://boards.letsdolunch.com/boards/ga ... _33_10.jpg
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wS4gwd3/]
slimmerdb

Post by slimmerdb »

Thank you all for your good advice!  I took fresh fruit and salad toppings of diced tomatoes, zuchinni, mushrooms and garbanzo beans.  I ordered the side salad for $1.00 and added my toppings and used the lite Italian dressing.  It was plenty!  Had fruit later on the way home.  The party was all desserts, but fortunately they had a fresh fruit tray. 

I appreciate your help with this!!
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Congratulations Slimmer!! You did great!! Keep up the great work!! It sounds to me like you are well on your way to Skinnytown!!  *woot* *woot*

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie