Fruit & Soup Flush?

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
tarcyr
New, but learning

Fruit & Soup Flush?

Post by tarcyr »

Hi, I have the red book - read the blue book first ...  and the read the red book a couple of times..  I had a bad day today and I need to find the Fruit and Soup Flush -- I sure can't seem to find it --  I thought it was a page that discussed it!  HELP  ..  point me to where it is - I also need to send to a friend of mine as well.  thanks!
turkkm
Master Member

Re: Fruit & Soup Flush?

Post by turkkm »

Here is a link to a thread here that Debbie started.  There is a group soup/fruit flush on Monday that anyone can hop in on if you feel the need.  Or you can do it anytime on your own, but especially if you have had a day eating off plan.  I have the blue book and it is on page 63.  Hope this helps out!  :D

http://www.letsdolunch.com/boards/index ... pic=4088.0
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageFor we walk by faith, not by sight.
MissBizzyLizzy
Master Member

Post by MissBizzyLizzy »

i'm hopping on board for the flush on monday.  past two days i have felt bloated and like i'm gaining or something (i know i'm not thought) i've been eating good and healthy...thinking i'm just stalling!
turkkm
Master Member

Post by turkkm »

I'll be in on the flush too Lizzy!  It was easy to do last Monday, so I want to repeat it.  It did not seem limiting at all! 
MissBizzyLizzy
Master Member

Post by MissBizzyLizzy »

what did you eat on monday Kathie?  i think i'll make the pizza soup.  that's 'legal' right?!  i'll have to read up on it again.
turkkm
Master Member

Post by turkkm »

Lizzy go to the thread about it first.  You eat no meat the whole day.  I never made pizza soup...does it have meat?  It is LDL soups and all the fruit you want with no meat.  You can have popcorn and veggies too.  I made a bean soup for that day last week.  I think I might do Mary's tomato soup this week since I have not made it in awhile. 
MissBizzyLizzy
Master Member

Post by MissBizzyLizzy »

pizza soup does have meat in it but i could always leave it out.  and use veggie broth instead of chicken.  i believe it calls for broth.  it's been a while since i've made it.  it's so good though.
tarcyr
New, but learning

Post by tarcyr »

thank you everyone -- and i found it in the red book now -- it is page 65.

I am up for doing this on Mondays too!  I'll give it a try.  thanks!

Tracy
turkkm
Master Member

Post by turkkm »

Lizzy, good idea to make one of your favorites and just leave the meat out but it does not matter if you use meat broth....just no meat.  I just thought you might want to know so you don't have to buy anything special. 
MaryB

Post by MaryB »

I think I'll join you all on Monday. Feeling a little yucky  :'( and want to jump start the week. Thanks for the thread. I'll re-read that part. Happy weekend. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Mary Ann

All things are difficult before they are easy.
Dr. Thomas Fuller
MissBizzyLizzy
Master Member

Post by MissBizzyLizzy »

thanks Kathie!  now can we have beans and/or eggs in the morning?
turkkm
Master Member

Post by turkkm »

Yep, I think beans and eggs are ok....consult Debbie's thread to be sure...good luck!
chipmunk

Post by chipmunk »

chipmunk says me too....my husband is off on mondays if I plan right it will be just another meal, he will not know i took the protein out for one day.Now lets guess how long it will take him to figure this out :D :D :D..
turkkm
Master Member

Post by turkkm »

...too funny chipmunk!  :D
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

Kathi,

You are always so helpful!  Thanks for taking the time to be a resource for all of us.  *hug*

tarcyr, I did a fruit flush one day but I stay away from soup bc I really don't have time to make it and can't add any salt or too many spices without a skin reaction.  So I ate Fruit and veggies only. I lost 2 lbs that day  :thumbsup: (I know, I know, we are not supposed to weigh--  but my clothes were tighter and I was sooo bloated and blah blah blah blah blah!)

It can definitely help a stall and it helps you press reset to get things rolling again.  :thumbsup:

Julie  :rose:
tarcyr
New, but learning

Post by tarcyr »

Hello all
  Well I did the fruit and soup flush today -- had Mary's think tomato soup for lunch - some fruit for breakfast and a smoothie for dinner -- boy do I feel better!
turkkm
Master Member

Post by turkkm »

Woo hoo, way to go!!!  I ended up having more of a no meat day.  I had some bean salad and raw veggies with my lunch soup and some corn this too.  But, it was a successful LDL day and I will try the fruit/soup flush again next week! 

Congrats on being successful with it and now you have the reward of feeling great!  :thumbsup:
tarcyr
New, but learning

Post by tarcyr »

Julie - I think that I will do the fruit and veggies only too --  maybe some kidney beans -- but the soup was just too HOT for these 99 degree days!

ps, I lost 2lbs too ( I know I know... not good to look, but I had to cuz I sure felt better this morning)

does anyone know if you can have popcorn on Fruit Flush day? 

thanks!
Tracy
DEBBIEWEBE

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

Tracy,
Yes Popcorn is allowed.  This is the post that explains the Fruit and Soup Flush and those who are doing it.  I think we should keep the posts together so people can understand it and get the help they want.
Debbie

http://www.letsdolunch.com/boards/index ... pic=4088.0
tarcyr
New, but learning

Post by tarcyr »

thanks Debbie!  I did read that post, well a good portion of it, but I kept getting lost, because it was so long.  Thanks for the quick reply!

Tracy