book

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
cramirez

Re:book

Post by cramirez »

I just rec'd mine. I am starting to read it now.
Momma

Post by Momma »

Hi, I have had my book for 2 weeks and it is very good reading and lots of info. I have doing it for those two weeks and refer back to my book often.
3timemom
admin

Hello Everyone. Roger needs your help.

Post by admin »

Roger asked me to pass along a request to everyone. He is unavailable today to post on the forums, so I am helping him out.

Roger would like anyone using the book to write a testimonial and tell us how it's going. He is looking for your feelings about the system and the book.

You can send them to me here mailto:?subject=&body= and I will pass them along to Roger. When things settle down for him, you will be able to pass them right to his email box.
Last edited by admin on October 21st, 2003, 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cramirez

Post by cramirez »

how is it going for you during these 2 weeks?
Momma

Post by Momma »

Wayne- In response to your question- it has been going well. It has been almost three weeks now and I really haven't felt the urge to cheat-much-. My pants are becoming looser. I hope it can work for you. Melissa(3timemom)
cramirez

Post by cramirez »

Wayne--

How long before you started noticing results???

Thanks,

Christie
Momma

Post by Momma »

Things are going pretty good, I have fell of the wagon a couple of times. I tend to have trouble when I am home on the weekends, not working. On Tuesday it will be six weeks so I am going to weigh myself again. Wish me luck. I hope everyone is doing great and I love to read your stories. Melissa
Momma

Post by Momma »

Hi Wayne- I weighed again last Monday after waiting two weeks from my last weigh, and had lost four more pounds. It is a great feeling after not being able to lose any other way. I hope you are having great success. Thanks for responding. :) Melissa