HELP! LATE LATE NIGHTS & SNACKING

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
Cyndy

HELP! LATE LATE NIGHTS & SNACKING

Post by Cyndy »

I need some suggestions please!  I get up around 9 AM, but don't go to sleep until 4 AM or so .  I have insomnia almost constantly. However I get hungry after "snack time". To be exact, in the wee hours of the morning.  What is safe for me to eat?  I don't want to slow my weight loss by snacking on the "wrong" foods or over snacking.  Any suggestions?  Thanks in advance!  :kiss:

Have a glorious and blessed day!

Cyndy
ImageImageImageImageImage Image
Cyndy

Re: HELP! LATE LATE NIGHTS & SNACKING

Post by Cyndy »

Thank you Roger Troy. That was the answer I was looking for. I see you're a late owl also. 
Have a glorious and blessed day!
Cyndy
Clown Lady
Master Member

Post by Clown Lady »

Don't forget the frozen grapes.
Donna
http://boards.letsdolunch.com/boards/ga ... _33_10.jpg
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wS4gwd3/]
heretotheend

Post by heretotheend »

..........or watermelon.........mmmmmmmmmmmmmm don't get tired of watermelon

Cookie
chipmunk

Post by chipmunk »

cyndy.. I know roger answered...But thought I would answer too.. I never slept before this way of eating :'( :'( But after about 30 days I just  started sleeping again....I ate the frozen grapes lots... Then less and less...Now I'm @About 1 cup @ night..       i think it had to do with sugar..who would of thought of it...I'll pray for you to get over this not sleeping thing..... :rose: :rose:
Cyndy

Post by Cyndy »

OK...here is what I am currently doing...after I've eaten all of the fruit I can possibly eat, I have wasa crackers with FF cheese....MMMMMM....Yummy!!! :rolleyes:
And what am I hearing about Blueberry Pie?

Cyndy
heretotheend

Post by heretotheend »

You'll have to try the pies.  Mash up a banana, add blueberries or the fruit of choice, about 1 1/2 or 2 cups, cinnamon and mix.  Be sure to put in a large bowl as it boils up.  I make mine in a pie plate and it does very well.  I microwave for 5 minutes.....others cook them for less time but I guess you will need to experiment to find what works best for you..... it helps to thicken them up if you cook it longer.....have made this with strawberries cherries and peaches (don't like blueberries)  and find I like peach the best.  I also add just a little oatmeal to the peach pie.......enjoy

Cookie
turkkm
Master Member

Post by turkkm »

My 2 fav's are blueberry pie and apple pie.  First I mash 1 banana in the bottom of a deep glass bowl,  Then pour on 2 cups of frozen blueberries OR 2 peeled and sliced apples.  I microwave longer for the apple pie, about 5 minutes and only about 4 for blueberry.  I stir and add splenda and cinnamon to taste after cooking.  This is very filling and a wonderful evening snack!  It feels like a cheat!  *woot*
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageFor we walk by faith, not by sight.
Cyndy

Post by Cyndy »

Dear HeretotheEnd,

That Pie sounds sooo good....I'm going to try it today!  Thanks for the recipe!  *love*

Cyndy
heretotheend

Post by heretotheend »

Cyndy....I bet it will be the first of many that you make.............any kind of fruit will work....whatever suits your fancy at the time.....

Enjoy,
Cookie
savannah

Post by savannah »

Hi Cyndi.....you mentioned you get hungary after you eat your snack.....try this

After you eat....DRINK 16 OZ OF WATER....WAIT 5 MINUTES AND DRINK ANOTHER 8 OZ....you will feel sooo stuffed...just like you ate a big thanksgiving dinner full.........this always works for me... *love*