Still Loving the Scales

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Still Loving the Scales

Post by MsHeirloom »

Weigh Day today.  It's still working!!! ;)  I'm down another 7 1/2 pounds.  LDL is absolutely the BEST as are Roger Troy and this entire community.  Without LDL I would still be over 100 pounds overweight and would still be feeling hopeless and helpless :sad:.  As a result of this plan and this website I am confident, looking and feeling so much better, and so happy.  Shouting from the rooftops!!!!  Pam
Shera

Re: Still Loving the Scales

Post by Shera »

Well done Pam!!!!
preachwife

Post by preachwife »

WOW!! Sounds like you are doing it right!!!!!Keep doing what you are doing........
crickadoodle
Master Member

Post by crickadoodle »

Wow, 30 lbs. is just around the corner for you!!  I'm knocking on the door of 20 lbs. and can hardly wait.  The best part of all is like you said, the confidence.  I too felt helpless and hopeless before LDL.  This is almost too easy.  LDL, where have you been all my life???  *love*  I feel so confident that I will reach even lower than my goal in time and that this weight will stay off.  I am not miserable while getting to where I want to be.  I'm enjoying this new way of eating.  That is best of all -- well, that, and the new people I've come to know here on the boards.
Last edited by crickadoodle on August 25th, 2009, 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Roger Troy Wilson wrote:How many total pounds lost, Pam?

RT

Roger- I have lost a total of 27 1/2 pounds.  I still have 73 to go, but i know I will do it with LDL and the support and encouragement I receive right here.  Thank you so much.  Actually, I haven't "lost" any weight; I have discarded it permanently!!!!!  Pam
crickadoodle
Master Member

Post by crickadoodle »

I love it!  Yeah, I haven't lost that weight either.  I told it to hit the road, Jack!  I never intend on "finding" it again.  We don't know where it went and we don't care.  Just so it knows it isn't welcomed on my body.  :D
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Thanks, Crickadoodle.  Isn't a new decade of discarded weight a wonderful thing??!  Pam
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

Hey Pam,

That's wonderful!  You are having incredible results!  I am thrilled for you!

What a difference a couple of months make in the way we feel and our outlook - as long as we have LDL and each other. Hey that sounds like a song.
Wherever we go
Whatever we do
We're gonna get through it
With LDL!
(errrr, emmm, sorry I couldn;t resist  :blush:  I seem to get like this each week as we approach the weekend. )

Congratulations!

Julie :rose:
mom
Master Member

Post by mom »

congrats again Pam on your loss, isn't it wonderful, to know that the weight is gone, gone, gone, never to be seen again.  keep on keeping ldl.
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Thanks, Julie and Mom- It is amazing the difference in 3 months.  Julie, I think it was you who said in another 3 months we'd be at Thanksgiving.  Won't we have a lot to be thankful for.  I hope to approaching Onederland by the end of the year.  Unbelievable :thumbsup:!  I've never felt so confident about discarding weight.  Work on our theme song; we can debut it in Texas :cool:.  Thanks to both of you and everyone else in  our LDL family for all your support, motivation, and inspiration!!!  Pam
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

YES!  3 more months and I will be overcome with Thanks! 

What a joy ride!

Have a great night!

aaa

Post by aaa »

Dear Ms. Heirloom,  I haven't been around much. I saw your post and wanted to... Congratulate you... WOW, you are doing "GREAT"!!! And to think that is with eating your famous "Peach Cobbler"... Keep on LDLing and going DOWN, DOWn, DOwn, Down, down...  Woo Hoo for YOU... I too have been continuing to lose...YEAH TEAM!!!  :thumbsup:  The support here is incredible.  Have a wonderful LDL day... Love and prayers, Annamaria  *love*
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Thanks, Annamaria-  Yes, I have my fruit cobbler 2-4X/week.  Have you tried it?  I'm so happy for you that LDL is helping you reach your goal.  Way to go :rose:!  Pam
henpen

Post by henpen »

Dearest Pammy Sue,
    Tommorrow is your day to let the scale tell you what we all can see, you are the amazing shrinking women......Good luck.....I have 4 tenths of a pound until I get below that most hateful number on my scale. Sarah has lost about 19 pounds. Jenny is back on the plan and doing well. We cannot thank you enough for telling us about this most amazing eating plan. Love always your shrinking sister Penny
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

Awww Pam,

Isn't that sweet for your sister to jump on to tell you how well they are doing on LDL because of your influence? Oh - I wish I had a sister! It must be wonderful!

We can see that she loves you and we love you too!  *hug*
I hope you are doing well.

Clown Lady
Master Member

Post by Clown Lady »

I never thought that saying the pounds were lost.  Something lost is to be found again.  I sure don't want to find those pounds again.  I will start saying as the pound shed off of me they are forever banished from my household and never invited back in.
CL
http://boards.letsdolunch.com/boards/ga ... _33_10.jpg
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wS4gwd3/]
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Well, Darling Penny- I was gone to a sewing convention the past 4 days.  I ate fruit for breakfast at the hotel, had canned three bean salad for lunch with fruit, and then ate a "legal" dinner after classes.  I never once considered having an ice cream cone, candied almonds, or any of the junk food everyone else seemed to be buying.  I feel clean and healthy.  Oh, by the way, I weighed myself a day early and had dropped another 4 1/2 pounds.  It was slower this month, but I am certainly not disappointed.  I love this plan.  I even shared it with an instructor who mentioned several times in a two hour class how much she wants to lose weight (even considering WLS).  Penny, I bet you have arrived in wonderful "Onderland."  I am so proud of you and your two beautiful daughters.  Let's get together soon and do lunch!!!  Thanks, Julie.  I am very blessed to have such a wonderful little sister (and getting littler every day! :inlove:.  Pam
hopefull

Post by hopefull »

Congradulations Pam on your weight loss. Thanks for sharing. you are a great inspiration to those of us who are just a month or so behind you. I am not loosing as fast as you but feel confident it the program non the less.
hugs,
Bobbi
mrsj
Master Member

Post by mrsj »

MsHeirloom wrote: Actually, I haven't "lost" any weight; I have discarded it permanently!!!!!  Pam
Gotta love that! :thumbsup:
mrsj