New to LDL

From smoothies to healthy teas, here you can quench your thirst!
michthom

New to LDL

Post by michthom »

[font=Verdana] :D
I'm just starting the program and i am excited about this. I can't wait to find the new me inside and let it shine through. I want to thank you all for the support you've given me just by reading your post. God bless to all of you and i pray that i can help someone like I've been helped.  :thumbsup:
God Bless
Michele

Kathie

Re: New to LDL

Post by Kathie »

*love*Michtom.. a big welcome to you.. I have to go to work now but just wanted say hi.. I am a couple weeks into LDL and its great.. feeling wonderful and I do have a few med prob but I think I am gonna kick them to the curb soon...Again, nice to have you here with us.
Kathie in Fl.
[
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

WELCOME, Micht, you will love this woe--way of eating.  It is definitely food freedom, and the encouragement from the members are so great.  Joyful Friend
tonz2day

Post by tonz2day »

Welcome.  You will love this way of eating!  Almost all of us have been on every diet program imaginable.  Things that you were not allowed to eat and/or eat in low numbers are allowed with LDL.  And the support offered on this board is unbelieveable!  When you get your book, read chapters 2-6 several times and be sure to ask this board any question that you might have. 
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/weAJS0m/]
heretotheend

Post by heretotheend »

Michele, welcome to the LDL family.....you are going to absolutely love this way of eating....and the help and support on these boards are second to none.....we will be with you all the way on your journey to Skinnytown..........

Cookie
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Michele- You have come to the right place to achieve your goal of discarding all your excess weight.  Welcome to Let's Do Lunch and this board.  Pam