Let's Do Lunch Community

See your doctor for approval before starting any new eating program.
The Key to Let's Do Lunch is to "Add a Little Something Fattening" to something nonfattening, to make it Taste Great! Read the New Red Book to find out how this is done!

Author believes we are put on this earth to have a chance to love The Lord. Other than that, we are here to help God bless as many other people as possible.

It is currently

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New Here

Hi everyone,

I've decided to get on board with LDL's way of eating.  Hoping to drop some unwanted pounds before summer.  I've been scouting the message boards for a few days.  Like many of you I've tried most diets out there, including protein shakes, W.W, Atkins etc.  LDL's approach seems so healthy, I'm hoping I am as successful as many of you have been.  I think its great that you have this message board to encourage each other.  If anyone has any tidbits of information that would like to share to get me on the right track I'm all ears. 

I see some of you are planning a trip to Texas with LDL, sounds like a great time.

Snooky

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: New Here

Welcome to LDL, Snooky,
Get Roger's Red Book as soon as possible. If you don't have it yet, watch his spot on the 700 Club or read the First Magazine Article. Both are posted on Facebook. Those, and what you glean from the message boards, will get you started. Basically, eat whole unprocessed foods as much as possible. Fruits for breakfast; protein, beans, and veggies for lunch; and fruit for supper. Popcorn is the only allowed grain and preferred snack food. Seems that everyone has modified the plan to fit the way their body works and their schedules and are still able to loose and maintain normal weight. Just jump in and see how your body responds. Post often and someone will jump in to help you over a hurdle or through temptations.
Glad to have you on board with us. :kissed:

the courage to change the one I can,
and the wisdom to know it's me."

"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.

Hey Snookie, been doing this for maybe 6 weeks, after a month lost 10# and feel great.  Like u I don't have a whole lot to loose, but 30 is still plenty.  Never hungry. It is amazing. Check out all the different fruit recipes and also soup  it is so much fun as I like to cook anyhow. so welcome and good luck  Karen

Welcome, Snooky- You will love this way of eating, and will achieve remarkable results while enjoying the great food.  I look forward to hearing all about your progress.  Until you receive your book, you have gotten great advice from Linda.  Ask questions as you go along.  Someone will always jump in with answers.  This is a wonderful group.  Pam

I think this is very good. Easy to understand more not complicated