Getting started

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
lathruplady

Getting started

Post by lathruplady »

I just recently started a diet (again) after losing 40 Pd's. on Atkins and gaining it all back in less than 6 months. I have tried every diet and pill out there. I am sure my metabolism is at a total standstill, because I have been exercising for a month and only lost 7 Pd's. I am limited in fruit choices and calories and carbs. I was just about to give up when my mother either saw or heard you on a Christian program and called me. My first reaction was, Not another diet book. But for some odd reason I felt led to go buy it. I read the whole book in 2 hours.  I started LDL today. My worst fear is that I will gain weight now because I was so limited in food before. Plus I am on appetite suppressants and wellbutrin to curb cravings, which I must say I am ready to stop taking because of the side affects.  Will this program work for me, as this is my last attempt to ever try to get down to a healthy weight and be happy with myself. I pray God has led me to you. Blessed and Highly Favored.
PattyCakes

Re: Getting started

Post by PattyCakes »

Might I suggest reading some of the testimonials? I posted to that board yesterday. I certainly understand your reservations and feelings and would venture to say most of us, especially those of us that have been overweight most of our lives have shared them.