[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3915)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4788: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3915)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3915)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4790: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3915)
Let's Do Lunch Community • View topic - First time

Let's Do Lunch Community

See your doctor for approval before starting any new eating program.
The Key to Let's Do Lunch is to "Add a Little Something Fattening" to something nonfattening, to make it Taste Great! Read the New Red Book to find out how this is done!

Author believes we are put on this earth to have a chance to love The Lord. Other than that, we are here to help God bless as many other people as possible.

It is currently

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: First time

Hi,

This is Tom and I am new to this.  I sent a message earlier and I think I lost it before it posted so forgive me if this is out there twice.

Basicly I am new and I have type 2 Diabeates with all the normal complications.  I haven't taken very good care of it so it is usually out of control.

Lately my BS has been running average 270 at a high of 520.  I eat the wrong things (fast food) everyday and too much of it which keeps me overweight, b/s too hiogh and broke too.  I am so tired of living this way.  I am going to change NOW!!!!!!!!

I saw Roger on the 700 club and I felt like God spoke to me and said this is the answer to your prayers, just do it! it is for you.

I have ordered the book, and I have seen some posts on here from other diabetics and it seems too good to be true, lower B/s B/p and more energy less Meds.  I want that.

I also talked to someone not on this plan but who lost 150lbs and totally reversed his diabeates, B/S.B/P, Cholestrol,Triglysirides less pain in feet and some felling returned, off all meds and insulin, and one big thing as a man I was interested in he said it even reversed his problem with E.D.

This sounds too good to be true, anyone heard of these things happening?

I will wait for a response and wait for my book

Thanks

Tom ;):)

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: First time

Tom
You have definately come to the right place.  This is the best eating plan there is.  I have been able to go off all my stomach meds and I am now taking half of what I was of my heart meds.  I don't have diabetes but I have seen great reports on here of ones who have lowered their meds and are able to keep there bs normal.
You can began even before receiving the book by reading as much as possible on these boards and getting the general idea of how it all works.  The main thing is to eat until full.  Eat your main protein meal at lunch and eat a light dinner at night. 
You may want to check with your doctor first to make sure he feels this will be ok for you but most doctors see the benefits when they look at the book.
I also saw 700 club in Nov and started right away.  I have lost 75 lbs since beginning in November and feel healthier then I have in years and years. 
If you have any questions just ask and there will be alot of help.  We are so happy to have you join us as part of this wonderful family of LDLers.

Congratulations, Tom on making the choice to reclaim your health.  You are at the right place.  And Wendy-75#-WOW!!!!! You go girl :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:!!!!!!!  Pam

Welcome Tom,

Yes, all this can happen for you also, in proportion to your belief in God's ability to lead you to healing and your committment to be obedient to Him. You feel the Lord led you to this, and most everyone here who has been successful felt the same way. It is a lifetime (WOE) way of eating, not a fad diet with expensive meals or supplements to buy only to fall back into the very way of eating that got you here in the first place. You will be eating wholesome healthy food the way God created it, without all the processing to make it fast and last longer on the shelves. As Wendy said, ask lots of questions. We all have asked them also when we started.

the courage to change the one I can,
and the wisdom to know it's me."

"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.

Welcome aboard, Tom!!!

There is another member, Cindi, that has diabetes.  This is what she posted:

I have diabetes type 2 and do this diet with a few modifications. I always eat protein with my fruit & veggies. My AC1 was 10.7 (this was from mostly before I was doing LDL). Now my blood sugar is in the normal range-I only take 500 mg Metformin/day. The biggest rule is don't eat foods that are processed. Eat things as close to their original form as you can. Everyone's body is different so you have to experiment.Your friend might have to change doctors several times to find a good one-I did. GPs are not good choices for folks with diabetes-find someone with experience in endocrinology. I am no expert at this diabetes thing but I can tell you what worked for me and eating LDL foods helped me.

Please keep us posted!!!
Marga

Make everyday an LDL day!!!        

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point.

the courage to change the one I can,
and the wisdom to know it's me."

"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.

Tom as you can see you can't watse our time.  Belive what you read about ldl and go into action. You can take charge of your body and drop weight and get healthy at the same time.  Good luck on the road to sucess......Wither

Tom
You will be so happy with the results once you get totally on LDL and go for it.  We are all blessed by helping each other go forward in health and weight loss so don't feel like you are wasting anyones time.  Alot of us were in your shoes or close to it when we began LDL and we were thankful for all the help and love we found on the boards.
You may be starting with your body out of control but you will see it growing happier daily as you put good food in and leave the bad habits behind. 
We are so glad to have you join with us on this wonderful eating plan.  We will see many healthy years to come where we can actually enjoy life to the fullest.

Tom,
Welcome to LDL...

And I know what you mean about being scared to death. That's where I was when I started on May 1. I was really at the point that I felt like I had probably waited too long this time, and my health was too far gone. But what LDL did for me was give me HOPE. I had given up all hope that I could ever change. Ever be healthy. I had bought the book several years ago and had read it after a friend had recommended it to me. He was doing LDL and had had some success. Well I read it, and then put it on the shelf, where it stayed until April of this year when I received an email regarding the book. I don't know who or where the email came from. But I decided to get the book down and read it again. Roger's story is so inspiring....that I decided to give it a good try for at least a month. I was beginning to feel hope welling up inside me. I stocked my pantry and I was off and running on May 1. I determined to only weigh once a month, because the scale has always sabotaged me in my weight loss. I took my focus off the scale, and just focused on the food. Anyway, I had my first weigh-in on June 1 and had lost 11 lbs. I'm enjoying the food immensely. So delicious and satisfying.

Just give it a good, honest try. Only weigh once a month. Don't focus on the scale...focus on the food. I'm proud of you, Tom. I know what a HUGE step this has been for you. I know because I took that step, too....as we all have. And you can do this. You can get your life back.

Blessings & Prayers!
Beth M.

Beth M.
RESTART 10/14/11
10/14/11 Wheat Belly: 49 inches :/   11/4/11 Wheat Belly: 46 inches :)
Psalm 27:13
I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the LORD In the land of the living.

I wanted to thank everyone who has responded to my message.

It is very encouraging to hear your stories and the words of help and prayers.
As I said before I have totally neglected my problems for over a year and felt
worthless and that it is too late I've done too much damage so why try.

Now I realize that was a demonic pressense trying to defeat me, but God spoke life into me
and answered my prayers (not just for this) but some amazing things that have turned around and could be for no other reason other than God.
So when I saw Roger on the 700 club that spoke volumes to me and now finding this board and the wonderful God loving people on here it just a confirmation.  I was guided by the lord and I need to listen pay attention and do what he says.

I am starting to feel his forgiveness and love for me, something I haven't felt for years.

Things are changing like never before and it's a wonderful feeling to now know without a doubt that the lord loves me with all my sins, bad deeds, and all the past forgiven, I truly can step forward a new creature in Christ.

Now I need to do the physical work needed to complete the transformation and my main goal is to please the lord.

I seem to be going on about my faith and not not my Diabetes. Well I hope I haven't offended anyone, not my intent.  But I will never be ashamed of being a follower of Jesus Christ!  I just got carried away.

I have to meet with the Dr. Thursday to get the results of the tests.

I will Let you know the bad news tomorrow if I can.

It does my heart good the hear about Jesus Christ.  I don't think you are going to offend anybody here.  Just reading your post makes me want to rejoice with you.  And your excitement for LDL makes me want to do better. 

Tom,
Just wanted to add my WELCOME!Be sure to keep us posted on all the wonderful things that are going to be happening to you once you read the book and start on this woe.
Hugzzz
Rodie :)