WORKING NEW ROUTIE, I THINK

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
coryell
New, but learning

WORKING NEW ROUTIE, I THINK

Post by coryell »

Well, here I am, figuring out my next day.  Confused more than expected.  Some suggested eggs with breakfast, that I like.  Smoothies in evening a puzzler as needed some extra, Someone suggested beans add to smoothie then. OK will try.

My bean soup for lunch, poor tasting recipe, have been forcing it, think I will toss and start over, yes, for sure.  Lunch needs more perfecting,  ho hum,  I am not giving up.
LINDA RN
Master Member

Re: WORKING NEW ROUTIE, I THINK

Post by LINDA RN »

Coryell,
Don't make this so hard. I have made several dishes from the boards that flopped. That is why many have suggested try one new recipe per week. Keep the ones that turn out right and move on to something else if one doesn't suit you. For your main meals take your favorite dishes and make them LDL friendly. One meal I used to make was macaroni, tomato and hamburger. I can fix that one with shredded cabbage or spaghetti squash instead of macaroni. If you need help, post the recipes of what you used to eat and let the members help you make them more weight-loss friendly.
I am glad you are sticking it out. You will be glad you did.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
debbiewetzel

Post by debbiewetzel »

Routie,

Today I made my version of Snoopy's recipe for Black Bean and Pumpkin Chili...I followed her's with 2 exceptions.  I decided to leave out the chicken/turkey and I added pinto beans as additional beans.  w/o the animal protein, this should be a recipe that I can eat for lunch or dinner.  Mostly at dinner I eat fruit only because I have my meat protein at the lunch meal....I have been experimenting with several of the recipes and most of them have been delicious.  Good Luck!

Debbie
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w5UWHNB/]
[/url
coryell
New, but learning

Post by coryell »

I THINK I AM JUST AS YOU ALL ARE SAYING, I CANT BELIEVE I CAN LET GO AND EAT, EAT.  AS LONG AS ALL THE FOOD I HAVE AVAILABE IS THE RIGHT, JUST DO IT.  WELL, THAT IS WHAT I AM DOING.  OR AT LEAST TRYING.  THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR GOOD HELP