THE LDL 200 PLUS CLUB (BY NEEDWIFE)

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Re: THE LDL 200 PLUS CLUB (BY NEEDWIFE)

Post by Joyful Friend »

Thanks, Neewife.  I did go back and reread it.  Sorry, I should have seen it first time.  :laughing:  I make a delicious pudding and need to thicken it.  I have used cornstarch, but no calorie thickener.  *love* it    JF
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Good to see you are still checking in, Needwife.
How have you been doing?
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
needwife

Post by needwife »

I AM DOING GREAT LINDA, I HOPE YOU ARE ALSO, TTYL NEEDWIFE  :thumbsup:
url=http://www.TickerFactory.%20%20(NEEDWIFE%20).com/weight-loss/wqTc32y/]Image[/url]
needwife

Post by needwife »

i like them all but the angel hair, there just to small, i cut them up with scissors to one inch lengths  , that makes them like macaroni noodles, they eat better that way, going to order my no calorie flour today.

Roger i am not sure i follow you, these items have (no calories) and (no carbs) and (no fat) and (no cholesterol) these items are all made from the konjac plant and have been scientifically proven to lower blood sugar levels and lower the bad ldl cholesterol levels, the Japanese have used these plants for 2 thousand years. except for sumo wrestlers or Japanese people who live in America, i have NEVER seen a FAT  Japanese person.

everyone needs to THINK about that statement for a minute , HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ONE. LOL  in 50 years of my life i never have.

my aunt is Japanese and just this week i learned that the Japanese people dont eat the same kind of rice and noodles as we do here in America. they eat noodles made from the konjac plant.  that explains a lot .

well for some reason i have a gut feeling that these items are going to benefit my weight loss efforts. i think zero calories will equal skinny waistline in the long run, if i incorporate these items just right and use them WISELY i think i will be on to something here. if i am wrong , well we are back to the drawing board.lol these items may  not be for everyone, but for me , i am going to drink the water till the well runs dry.LOL

keep looking for my post i think the BIG weight loss is getting ready to happen. so stay tuned. TTYL NEEDWIFE  thumbsup 
url=http://www.TickerFactory.%20%20(NEEDWIFE%20).com/weight-loss/wqTc32y/]Image[/url]
needwife

Post by needwife »

Roger thats the reason i  have been putting lean meat with it because protein keeps you fuller longer. I will keep you posted. by the way Roger you may like the tofu noodles better the texture is the same as regular noodles to me. they have only 20 calories a serving, i like then too.TTYL  NEEDWIFE  :thumbsup:
needwife

Post by needwife »

I GOT MY FLOUR IN AND I HAVE (NEVER ) SEEN A THICKENING AGENT LIKE THIS , YOU NEED VERY,VERY,VERY,VERY,VERY LITTLE OF THIS STUFF TO THICKEN ANYTHING. THIS IS CORN STARCH TO THE 1 MILLIONTH POWER. LOL  ONE TEASPOON  WILL TURN 8 OZS. OF COLD WATER TO JELLY IN LESS THAN A MIN.

YOU GOT TO STIR FAST AND I FOUND OUT THAT IT IS BEST TO USE THE JUICES OF WHAT YOU ARE COOKING TO MIX THE FLOUR WITH THAN WATER , UNLESS YOU USE VERY LITTLE WATER, CAUSE IF YOU USE 8 OZS. OF WATER TO MIX IT WITH , YOU WILL HAVE 8OZS. OF TASTELESS JELLY THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO  SEASON SOMEHOW,

ONE OF THE THINGS I LIKE ABOUT THE STUFF IS LAST NIGHT I WAS IN A HURRY AND I WANTED SOMETHING QUICK, SO I OPENED A CAN OF THAT HEALTHY CHOICE CHICKEN SOUP 120 CALORIES PER CAN AND I TOOK SOME OF THAT COLD SOUP AND MIXED A(HALF) OF A TEASPOON OF THE FLOUR IN IT AND WARMED IT UP AND IT TURNED THAT WATERY SOUP INTO A CHICKEN POT PIE, THICK AND RICH, I SEE NOW , NO MORE WATERY SOUP FOR ME . LOL AND IT GIVES YOU THAT SINCE OF FULLNESS FOR HOURS. I HAVE FOUND A NEW FRIEND      :inlove:  OK TTYL NEEDWIFE      :thumbsup:
Last edited by needwife on March 6th, 2011, 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mroszczak1

Post by mroszczak1 »

What an AMAZING story and progress you have made. You might have more than others to loose but we are all the same and in the same boat! Peace, Cindy
needwife

Post by needwife »

THANKS CINDY , ITS A MINUTE  BY MINUTE  THING FOR ME.  BUT I AM LEARNING A HEALTHY WAY OF MAKING EVERY FOOD THAT WAS A TRIGGER FOOD FOR ME. I AM A COOKAHOLIC,  I AM ALWAYS TRYING TO  INVENT SOMETHING TO EAT. LOL

I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON A NEW PEACH ICE CREAM, NEXT WEEK I AM GOING TO WORK ON MAKING A FF MAYO THAT IS LDL APPROVED, CAUSE SUMMER IS ALMOST HERE AND I LIKE A LITTLE MAYO ON MY FRESH GROWN TOMATOES . OK  TTYL   NEEDWIFE    :thumbsup:  
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

CQ posted a recipe for Homemade Mayo and Miracle Whip.
I thought I was on to something when a coworker made a broccoli salad with Veganase.
Bought some at the healthfood store and the ingredients were all healthy.
Loved the taste of it, but then I read the label. It actually had twice the caleries per serving as Miracle Whip (that is full of corn syrup).
BTW, you may want to read what Little Mary posted about those fat-free sprays and read the label on the can.
They are so not healthy. Many of us have gone to using Olive Oil in a Misto.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
mroszczak1

Post by mroszczak1 »

When you perfect that peach ice cream post it! Sounds like it will be a winner..
needwife

Post by needwife »

THATS RIGHT ROGER (THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN TONGUE) NO TRUER WORDS HAVE EVER BEEN SPOKEN.

YOU HAVE TO (ENJOY YOUR EATING) NOW MY COOKING SPRAY IS ALOT LIKE MY SWEET&LOW SWEETENER.

IT MAY GIVE ME CANCER SOMEDAY , BUT IT WANT BE TODAY, BUT A HEART ATTACK CAN GET ME (ANY) DAY.

IN THE YEAR 2000 I WEIGHED 606 POUNDS, I WAS 39, I WAS STILL YOUNG ENOUGH TO CARRY MY WEIGHT AROUND,

BUT IT WAS GETTING HARD, I KNEW I HAD TO GET THE WEIGHT OFF, SO OVER THE NEXT 9 YEARS I TRIED HARD .

IN THOSE 9 YEARS I WAS ONLY ABLE TO LOSE AROUND 100 POUNDS, WHY, BECAUSE OF THE DIETERS YO-YO

BECAUSE I WOULD EAT BLAND , TASTELESS FOOD FOR A MONTH OR TWO, TILL I GOT SICK OF IT,

THEN I WOULD EAT LIKE A HOG AT THE TROUGH FOR THE NEXT MONTH, THE WHOLE TIME THINKING I HAD FAILED AGAIN.

BY THE YEAR 2009 , I HAD GIVEN  UP, I WAS ALMOST 48 THEM, MY LIFE WAS OVER AS FAR AS I WAS CONCERNED

I  WAS JUST WAITING TO DIE, THEN THE ANGEL OF THE LORD SHINED DOWN ON  ME , WITH A COPY OF LETS DO LUNCH.

I WAS BED RIDDEN , SO READING THIS BOOK WAS JUST SOMETHING TO PASS THE TIME FOR ME.

WELL SOON AS I STARTED READING ABOUT BEANS AND CORN AND PEAS , MY FIRST THOUGHT WAS , HES CRAZY.

I HAVE BEEN DIETING ALL MY LIFE, EVERYONE KNOWS PEAS AND CORN AND BEANS ARE FATTENING.

WELL I LIKED ALL 3 OF THOSE FOODS SO I DECIDED TO GIVE IT A TRY, WELL HERE WE ARE ALMOST 2 YEARS LATER.

I AM DOWN 133 POUNDS SINCE I STARTED LDL, I AM DOWN 230 POUNDS SINCE THE YEAR 2000

ROGERS DIET WAS THE SPARK I NEEDED AT THAT TIME IN MY LIFE, AM I HARDCORE LDL, NO ,

I USE THE LDL GUIDELINE, THEN I MODIFIED IT TO FIT ME. YOU (MUST) REMEMBER IF YOU DONT ENJOY WHAT YOU EAT , DOMINOES IS ONLY A PHONE CALL AWAY AND (YOU WILL ) MAKE THAT CALL, IF YOUR NOT HAPPY !!!!!

TAKE ALL THE TRICKS YOU HAVE LEARNED ABOUT DIETING THUR THE YEARS AND ADD IT TO LDL.

FIND OUT WHAT WORKS FOR (YOU) AND PLEASE FORGET ABOUT THE SCALES, WAKE UP EVERY DAY AND ENJOY THE LIFE AROUND YOU.

WHEN YOU EAT, THINK ABOUT GOING TO THE GAS STATION , WOULD YOU PUT WORTHLESS WATERED DOWN GAS IN YOUR NEW CAR.

NO YOU WOULD NOT, WHEN YOUR PUMPING GAS IN YOUR CAR  ARE YOU HAPPY AND JUMPING FOR JOY .

DO YOU TELL EVERYONE WHAT KIND OF GAS YOUR CAR HAD FOR LUNCH, NO YOU DO NOT .

THE ONLY WAY I HAVE FOUND TO KEEP LOSING WEIGHT IS TO (STOP) FOCUSING  ON FOOD AND TAKE THE EMOTION OUT OF EATING.

FULLING YOUR CAR WITH GAS IS THE SAME AS YOU  EATING , YOU ARE BOTH REFUELING (NOTHING MORE)

FOCUS ON FAMILY  AND FRIENDS WHO HAVE HOBBIES AND JOIN THEM. BUT DONT HANG OUT WITH THE FRIENDS WHO ONLY TALK ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE FOR SUPPER.

WE ALL HAVE GOT TO THE POINT WERE WHEN A DAY IS DULL WE TURN TO COMFORT FOOD TO PICK US BACK UP.

BUT WE ALL HAVE GOT TO FIND THAT ONE OUTLET OTHER THAN FOOD. OUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT.

SINCE I HEARD WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO MICKY ROONEY, I HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT PLAYING CARDS WITH THE ELDERLY AT THE REST HOME.

I HELP THEM, THEY HELP ME , FAIR TRADE,WE ALL KNOW WHAT GOT US TO THIS POINT IN OUR  LIFE .

ITS UP TO US NOW TO CHANGE THAT. ONCE I WAS NO LONGER BED REDDENED AND I COULD GO BACK IN TO THE WORLD .

I MADE UP MY MIND , NOT TO FOCUS ON (EATING) OR (WEIGHING ON THE SCALES) BOTH OF THEM HAD DOMINATED ALOT OF MY LIFE.

I MAY NEVER BE A PIN-UP MODEL , BUT I WILL STRUT AGAIN IN A MUCH HEALTHIER BODY.

MY PRAYERS ARE WITH ALL OF YOU ON YOUR LONG JOURNEY. GOD BE WITH YOU.

OK TTYL  NEEDWIFE    :thumbsup:
JerrieH

Post by JerrieH »

Good job on your amazing weight loss NEEDWIFE.  So happy you have been able to lose the weight you have and I'm praying that with the Lord's help, you will be able to continue to lose all the weight you want.  Jerrie :)
SweetRose
Master Member

Post by SweetRose »

Needwife, I admire you. You have found a way to enjoy the food that helps you lose. And since you like to cook, there are so many ways of preparing LDL foods!

Have you ever thought of becoming a chef? I don't know what you do for a living but it's never too late to start a new career!  :D You're sure getting a lot of practice in! :thumbsup:

SweetRose :rose:
SweetRose
needwife

Post by needwife »

TY JERRIE AND SWEETROSE, I  AM A ELECTRONIC REPAIRMAN, I WORK ON ALL KIND OF ELECTRONIC GADGETS. I WOULD  NOT ENJOY IT AS MUCH IF I WAS A COOK, I MADE THAT MISTAKE ABOUT ELECTRONIC, I LIKE WORKING ON MY OWN STUFF (ALOT ) MORE THAN MY CUSTOMERS STUFF. THANKS FOR YOU POST, OK TTYL NEEDWIFE   :thumbsup:
Last edited by needwife on March 11th, 2011, 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
SweetRose
Master Member

Post by SweetRose »

You're doing what's important to you- that's the main thing, Needwife!

SweetRose :rose:
SweetRose
mroszczak1

Post by mroszczak1 »

Once again, god bless your amazing progress. I agree with you, I grew up on these foods and was never obese, was not thin but always a healthy weight. I then injured my knee which turned into a permanent injury and became less active. Unhealthy food became a quick fix. i also have tried every diet out there and could not stand the limited choices. On LDL THE CHOICES  are only limited by an inactive body and mind. I have so much more energy and feel so much better. This certainty is a life style not a diet!
Peace,
Cindy