Ninja

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
crickadoodle
Master Member

Re: Ninja

Post by crickadoodle »

Hey, Bamaluvr, haven't heard from you in awhile.  Glad you like your Ninja.  I only used it once, so far, but I'm getting rid of my blender.
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Glad to see you, Bamaluvr!  Hope all is going well with you.  Pam
redkat

Post by redkat »

Okay,  so I used my Ninja yesterday with the smaller chopping bowl.  I must say that to puree whole beans or corn, I was a little dissapointed.  I think it would have been better if I could have added some liquid to move the stuff around, but I was making burgers and didn't want the excess moisture.  Other than that, I wouldn't trade my Ninja for anything else.
Kathy
crickadoodle
Master Member

Post by crickadoodle »

I haven't used mine much, yet, but think it'll be great.  I do intend to keep my Oster stick blender thingy.  I love being able to stick that thing right in the pot of beans to puree.
patns

Post by patns »

I went to the B,b and beyond Canadian site and got the 20% off coupon. The Ninja was $47.00 at the store, things are more expensive in Canada. With the coupon I got it for $40.

Pat
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Kathy,

I use the large bowl to do the beans. I rinse and drain two large cans of pintos and throw them in. It is probably a bit much, but I work with it and with many short and long bursts until I get them pureed with adding very little liquid. Have to spoon it out. Won't pour. Have not made beanie burgers yet, but it is so yummy in Pizza Soup. It is the consistency of pate or canned refries, LOL.
Last edited by LINDA RN on April 1st, 2010, 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
patns

Post by patns »

bumping thread
Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

LINDA RN wrote:So where is everyone getting this $5.00 off coupon for Bed Bath and Beyond?

I get 20% off coupons in the mail a couple of times a month, which works out to be more than $5 when you spend over $25.  duh.  Once you have shopped there & get in their "system" you start getting regular offers from them.  First time email subscribers can go online to get a 20% off savings certificate:  

BB&B is really generous with their redemption policy, too.  They let you use multiple coupons, one for each item you purcase.  They even honor expired ones and competitors prices.  All this just points to the fact that they are probably MORE than 20% more expensive than other stores for most things.  The coupons are good for big-ticket items, though.  I saved $20 on a nice pressure cooker for my BEEENZZ!
Last edited by Gwennaford on April 7th, 2010, 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
• Join me in the Let’s Do Lunch message boards!
ImageImage