I there a way to ??

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
Tori

Re: I there a way to ??

Post by Tori »

Now the big question is ..... how many of you are right?  ;D

I can look it up in the admin panel. For instance, TNangela is #310. Queenie is #932. I am #529.

Give me some time, and I could look you all up. LOL!
Grammasuz

Post by Grammasuz »

Well then, I'd say we must all be wrong!  Cause Tangela says she's 293 and that's what I would have said she is, but you say differently.  Oh well, here we thought we were being so smart. So I guess I'm not 1034.  :-[
EnJae
Master Member

Post by EnJae »

Yes Tori;

Please check my number. (I love numbers, they're so cuddly...)

NJ
Queenie
Administrator

Post by Queenie »

Now, isn't that weird??

I went to the board (again), clicked on "date registered".  I then scrolled until I found my name.  I am the third one listed on page 31.  At the top of that page it says "viewing members 901-930"......... The logical thing was for me to assume that I was #903 - oh, well, Isn't Technology Wonderful??  LOL!!

Yes, I guess we are all wrong!  hahahaha!!

Carolyn
My Weight Loss ProgressImage

John's Weight Loss ProgressImage

[b][i]"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."
Grammasuz

Post by Grammasuz »

Well Queenie aka Carolyn- you know what they say when you assume!! :o
Queenie
Administrator

Post by Queenie »

Yes, that's gotten me in trouble more than once!!  LOL!

Carolyn

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Tori wrote:Now the big question is ..... how many of you are right?  ;D

I can look it up in the admin panel. For instance, TNangela is #310. Queenie is #932. I am #529.

Give me some time, and I could look you all up. LOL!

If it is not too much trouble, sometime I would like to know my number.

Thank you,

Gregg
DEBBIEWEBE

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

ME TOO!!!!!!
DEBBIEWEBE

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

Okay for those of you who loved the number thing.....GET THIS....on the space over where it lists whos online....it lists how many quests and how many members are online.....if you click on that it tells you exactly which post the person is looking at at that very moment.........WEIRD!!!!!Not only can we post on the boards you can also be a STALKER!!!! lol
GOD BLESS
Debbie
Queenie
Administrator

Post by Queenie »

Debbie - That's HILARIOUS!!!

I had to go back to your post a few times because I didn't "do" it right at first. 

Did you have some time on your hands this morning, or what??  LOL!!  You are too funny!

Carolyn

TNangela

Post by TNangela »

Yeah Debbie I noticed that one day recently...what is weird is to see a guest viewing your profile!!
ANG
DEBBIEWEBE

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN ANG.....I wasnt really thinking much about it but thats what initially freaked me out a little when I saw a guest was viewing Little Marys Profile.  CREEPY  I mean Im thinking how many times have I been browsing around here and maybe even looking at someones profile and then get a phone call or something....and here they are thinking I was looking at their profile for like 30 minutes lol
GOD BLESS
Debbie
joecaracappa
Master Member

Post by joecaracappa »

We all need to be careful about what we put out there. Identity theft is going on like a runaway train, Delia has had hers stolen twice in the last two years. I hope everyone in this group owns a criss-cross shredder, if not, put one on your Christmas list!

Joe
CHI MANGIA BENE, VIVE BENE.
Who eats well, lives well.
Grammasuz

Post by Grammasuz »

Wow, now you guys had me doing some checking!! Wasn't sure how much info I put on my profile.  But I guess age and state isn't gonna give anyone to much info!  There are a lot of 60yr old women in CA ;D  I have looked at profiles sometimes, but I'm not stalking you guys, really I'm not.  Just been curious about ages and where people live.   Speaking of Lil Mary.  My daughter made her beef pie and shared with me.  Having some for lunch and it's yummy!!
joecaracappa
Master Member

Post by joecaracappa »

I don't think the profiles contain much useful information (for a criminal) to use. Just be careful what you post.

Joe
Grammasuz

Post by Grammasuz »

joecaracappa wrote:I don't think the profiles contain much useful information (for a criminal) to use. Just be careful what you post.

Joe

But I decided to HIDE my email address.  Figured i get enough junk mail now, don't need someone trying to sell their wares flooding me with mail too.  And I'll send my email privately to those on board when I want or they want.

Looking forward to meeting you and Delia in just two weeks! Never heard from anyone else--are we the only ones in California???
joecaracappa
Master Member

Post by joecaracappa »

--are we the only ones in California???

No, but California is a big place and not everyone doing this reads the boards. I think thats a shame because these relationships we develop here are important to our success. It's like doing Weight Watchers and not going to the meetings.......where's the support?

Joe
robnveronica
Master Member

Post by robnveronica »

Won't find out if Rob has day off or works really late (hopefully) until the Wednesday before, but at least I got a BABYSITTER for the afternoon!!!!

Please keep Rob's job in your prayers... He and 2 others are up for possible promotion to "full time lead" however there are only 2 positions open. He may not get it just because of not being available as early in the day as others, but we're hoping and praying that if God wants him to advance here he will make it happen! I mean just even being considered after only working for 6 months isn't too bad! (especially for not working for 12 years!)
Thanks Veronica
tcasola
Administrator

Post by tcasola »

Your bullying brother is praying. Just remember, the Lord does what is best for us.
Tom

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me

Matthew 22:36-40

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get when I lose weight”
DEBBIEWEBE

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

I think I may have found the simpler way of determining your member number.  While looking at my profile this morning I glanced up at the email address at the top of my internet explorer and it said 1056........correct me if Im wrong Tori but isnt that my member number and a whole lot easier than trying to count down from the top of the page?