Brando's Lasagna

Great filling main dish recipes!
LINDA RN
Master Member

Re: Brando's Lasagna

Post by LINDA RN »

I sautee zucchini and add to my Pizza Soup.
It is soooo good.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
yayatrudy

Post by yayatrudy »

I have a crockpot full of taco soup for game day... the children are getting chicken tenders and fries.  But I am determined not to completely reverse back to old habits but I have been having a rough time lately.  I just need to fix more of the recipes here.  I am going to do pizza soup with zucchinni one night this week..  We are having christmas supper with my family on tuesday..charbroiled oysters.....plus???
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Had Christmas dinner today with daughter and grandkids. Fixed traditional southern chicken and cornbread dressing  :bomb:
sweet potatoes and cranberry sauce. A one time treat, but did not overdo and the dinner was a complete success.
Best outcome was daughter is finally convinced about the problems with wheat and has swore off the grains!
She has convinced her step daughter to go on a grain free live-it also!
Talking this for 2 long years but it is worth it!
Hoping to be able to share more success stories in a few months.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
jopaul

Post by jopaul »

I bought the ingredients for this today. I will make it soon. Especially since hubby likes it. Maybe for dinner tonight. We have a rehearsal dinner to go to tomorrow night, then a wedding on Saturday. I can probably order a salad or chicken for the rehearsal dinner. I'm not sure what's on the menu for the wedding. I don't have a problem saying no to the wedding cake. One day at a time. One day at a time.
Tina
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wRim6Wz/]

"People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. "
~Author Unknown