NEW CLOTHES !!!!!

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
niki
Administrator

Re: NEW CLOTHES !!!!!

Post by niki »

ammo2ammo2 wrote:
THANKS FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT NIKI!!!
I too have never done the fruit and soup flush... but I thought it might be a way to kick start the LDL way of life again. I do think I would be like you and need my protein if I was trying to get back on track...
Thanks for sharing all of your LDL experiences with the rest of us - and for your compassionate messages, it is such a Blessing to have such a great group of people to talk to and to know how we all recognize that NONE of this is possible without God - and ALL OF THIS is  MORE than possible with Him.
Peace & Joy,
LA

i've met such wonderful people on these boards and our closest connection is our love for the Lord....i think it's a wonderful support system...i pray for all the people that struggle to stay on track and for other issues as well.... we're christians from all over the world that would not have otherwise met(don't forget rhea from england and chella from hawaii).................love,niki
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
EnJae
Master Member

Post by EnJae »

Oh Debbie;

I wish I could come hold you and let you tell me stories about your Mother.
It does hurt awfully bad doesn't it.
But hang in there. Eventually I had good days more often than bad ones... and you will too.

I love you;
NJ
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

DEBBIEWEBE wrote:  Its hard to relate to others grief over loss of loved ones until you finally experience it yourself.  Nothing can replace a mother...it just leaves an empty hole in your heart. 

i didn't read this yesterday...either when i went back on most recent posts i thought i did, or thought it was about cream of turkey soup and didn't read it for that reason........
  you're so right, debbie, when you say you have to have been there to understand...........the worst thing that ever happened to me was that i lost my mother(and BELIEVE ME, plenty of nasty things have happened to me in my life).........it took years for the pain to lessen....God will see you through..and your husband and children..and friends..i took my pain and retreated to a hole...i didn't take it to the Lord........THAT'S what you need to do..don't make the mistake i made.............cry out to HIM.............love you(and i'm praying)..niki
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..