katfolks journal

Each member may create a new topic with his or her name on it, to track their daily food intake.
LINDA RN
Master Member

Re: katfolks journal

Post by LINDA RN »

Best wishes for you on your last final! I know you will do well!
You are doing so well on LDL also.
Know you will be soooo happy to get back into those pre-preg clothes!
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

Way to go, Katie!!!  :thumbsup:  JF
katfolk26
New, but learning

Post by katfolk26 »

Hi guys.. Well im another pound down.. After this weekend i thought that i would never lose again.. lol.. Mothers day i kind of cheated.. My mom took us to a chinese buffet.. I didnt eat any really bad food.. I had things like pepper steak, chicken on a stick, clams, and chicken and broccoli stuff.. I didnt eat anything with a white sauce.. I know what i ate wasnt the best, but probably better then some of the stuff. I did have a couple bites of ice cream.. I figured it was mothers day and monday i was back to my routine. And i did it.. I felt horrible after going to the buffet. Saturday was my nieces first communion.. My mom only makes these one cookies for really special occasions so i had 1. I was very proud of my self. Normally i would have had maybe 10 through out the day.. But i had to have 1.. Itll be a long time until she makes them again.. Monday morning i was back on track and it took me a few days to lose again.. Like my aunt says, once in a while having something you love cant hurt. Just back on track the next day..Shes right, it just made me fight harder!! Chewy i am on a daily routine. I eat my meals just about the same time everyday. I eat bean almost everyday. Im not sure what legumes are. I dont think i have ever had them. I eat popcorn for dinner just about everyday to. I spray I cant believe its not butter on them with splenda.. So good!!! I wait until the baby goes to bed for my smoothies.. Hes terrified of the ninja.. I rather not spoil good moods on noise.. Plus hes teething. Ive never had cornthins. Im affraid to order them because what if i dont like them? I also want to try that pasta thats made of shitaki mushrooms.. Theres nothing bad in them.. But again, what if i dont like them.. Im going to be starting a job soon. Ive decided to sell scentsy.. For those that dont know about scentsy, there warmers that you put this very yummy smelling wax in.. Im addicted to them so i figured why not sell it.. I dont go back to school until the end of august and i have nothing else to do.. Well babies waking up.. Talk to u guys later!!!  :D :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wCFF6d3/]
katfolk26
New, but learning

Post by katfolk26 »

Hey guys, sorry i havnt been on in a few days.. been very busy with a crabby baby.. he cut his first tooth last week and i think hes about to cut another one.. I cant believe how fast they grow up.. he will be 7 months on sunday.. im going to try to put a few pics up as soon as im done writting.. Well im 29 pounds down.. it been a little rough this month.. my mom keeps wanting to go out to eat.. so a few times in the last 2 weeks ive been eating meat at dinner time instead of lunch.. But i still make good choices when we go.. We have been going to hometown buffet.. Which is pretty easy for me to make the good choices.. Ill eat atleast 2 salads with all ldl approved toppings.. then they usually have turkey.. I dont seem to gain when i eat it.. But i love to go there for desert.. They have a sugar free fat free sherbert that i love.. Its a good treat.. Well im going to work on getting the pics up.. Check them out!!  :tongue:
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Love your new avatar, Katy.  Handsome family.  You are doing great!!! :rose: :rose: :rose:.  Pam
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Nice to meet the family, Katie.
Thanks for sharing
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

katfolk26
New, but learning

Post by katfolk26 »

Hey guys.. so I'm 36 pounds down.. I'm so excited!! I'm back into some of my pre pregnancy clothes.. when I first started back on ldl my pre pregnany jeans wouldn't even fit over my hips.. now they go all the way up but I can't button them comfortably.. almost there!! I'm thinking 10 more pounds and they should fit.. yay!!!! So hows everyone doing?? Anyone have any good sweet snack ideas??
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

Kaqie, good for you.  Eat tons of fruits for sweets--black cherries, watermelon, peaches.  I mean tons.  :thumbsup:    :laughing:  JF
chewy

Post by chewy »

congratulations on your achievements and determination!:) how about air popped popcorn sprinkled with cinnamon for a sweet snack?frozen bananas?
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Katie- You are such an inspiration!!!  Pam
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

I love frozen fruit! I froze the left-over melons, pineapple and grapes from a fruit tray and ate them yesterday for breakfast/snack. Yummy!!!
Linda

katfolk26
New, but learning

Post by katfolk26 »

sorry i havnt been on in a bit.. im just so busy lately.. but anyways im now 44 pounds down.. ive almost got the baby weight off.. im hoping by my birthday next month to be back to pre pregnancy weight.. im finally fitting in one pair of my pre pregnancy jeans.. they were big before i got pregnant but they fit.. im super excited about that.. My lil man is 8 1/2 months and hes a crawling machine.. hes starting to stand up against the furniture now.. were in trouble.. lol.. well i gotta get off here.. hes getting into something.. lol..
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Congratulations, Katie- You are doing a great job.  You go girl!!!  Pam
cameron
Master Member

Post by cameron »

WOW Katie, great job, I am glad it is going so quickly for you.
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Keep it up Katie and wait for us in skinnytown.
We'll get there eventually....probably after you do!
Linda

barrypaxton
Master Member

Post by barrypaxton »

Congratulations Katie on your journey so far!!!  :D

Ollie
LDL since 10/13/2009.....Reached Goal Weight 2/14/2011.....88 lbs lost

Make everyday an LDL day!!!        

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point.
katfolk26
New, but learning

Post by katfolk26 »

Thanks everyone!! There's one thing I have learned this time around.. I have to have an occasional cheat day.. keeps me sane.. lol.. the next day I'm back on board and I feel great that I can do it!!! This weekend I had to have pizza with the family.. my little guy loves it!! And then we took him for ice cream.. the best they had was sugar free for me.. but yesterday I was back on track.. I should be good until my bday next month.. I really want to go to the cheesecake factory.. ill be good for dinner but I letting loose for a lil cheesecake.. lol..
VickiLynn
Master Member

Post by VickiLynn »

I too have cheat days, but not too many.  About every two weeks I make a pizza at home with a lot of veggies (onions, fresh roma tomatoes, green pepper, broccoli) and pepperoni. The crust is very, very thin.  Also, when my fruit is not taking away the craving for a sweet treat, I indulge in a Dairy Queen vanilla ice cream in a cup. But, as you know, getting right back on the LDL track the next day is the key to keep losing those nasty, extra pounds.
cameron
Master Member

Post by cameron »

Katie, I just noticed that you have lost 52 pounds!  WOW,  that is amazing, keep up the good work.