Mrsj's Jots & Jive

Each member may create a new topic with his or her name on it, to track their daily food intake.
LINDA RN
Master Member

Re: Mrsj's Jots & Jive

Post by LINDA RN »

Only 23 lbs in 2 years is a testimony to LDL.
You knew better than to go overboard on the processed foods.
On other diets, when people think they can quit, they gain huge amounts.
You are back on track loosing again and the rest will fall off too!
Welcome back, Good to see ya.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
mrsj
Master Member

Post by mrsj »

Linda, I like your perspective on the weight I gained.  It's true.  It could have always been worse!  Thanks!
mrsj
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

MrsJ, you are back; that's what counts.  Glad your mom and DH are doing better.  :thumbsup:  JF
crickadoodle
Master Member

Post by crickadoodle »

Hey, Mrs. J!  Welcome back.  I'm going to be much stricter after the first of the year.  I have gotten a little lax.  Today, I made sure to get my walk in, which I haven't done since the time changed, practically -- maybe a couple of walks since then. 

My mom is doing great.  She was so alert at Christmas and has her sense of humor again.  I love it.  Yesterday, she was acting a little off, but still not like it was for sure.  God has been so good.

Love you!!
mrsj
Master Member

Post by mrsj »

It's been a week, at least, of rainy days. This past weekend had the longest and strongest rains. Tropical storm Debby is definitely keeping our water supply in good condition.  Thank God Debby is a benefit and not a problem here in my little corner of the world.
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

They could use alot of Little Debbie in Colorado.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

crickadoodle
Master Member

Post by crickadoodle »

So funny, Linda, I read your post and couldn't figure out why anyone on Let's Do Lunch would be talking about Little Debbie in a positive way!! I had to go back and read the previous page.  I guess Little Debbie snack cakes must be all over the country, and that is what I immediately thought of.  :D  ;D  Haven't eaten one of those in decades, probably, and don't see that ever changing.  :thumbsup:
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

I had the same reaction, Crick, had to go back and read what prompted me to mention snack cakes also, LOL
Linda

Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

Me, too!!!  :laughing:  *hug* JF