My Journal for yesterday

Each member may create a new topic with his or her name on it, to track their daily food intake.
boeske
New, but learning

My Journal for yesterday

Post by boeske »

Good morning
Started off with my usual  coffee non-dairy creamer (no sugar) , smoothie  1/2 banana, strawberries , ice.
Lunch had a "treat"  was taken out to lunch and went to Olive Garden  the "old" Betty would have had the 3 sample pasta dises  or something loaded with pasta, I had grilled chicken with apricot sauce of which there was very little of the sauce that I actually ate, broccoli, asparagus and salad, no bread either  (gold star on my forehead for that!!
supper fruit and later smart pop popcorn!

I do have a question : When choosing the flavored coffee creamer  is the fatfree or the sugarfree the best??

I saw mention of tostitos and Roger said as long as the ingredients say corn  and salt  period! Can't find any baked or othrwise are there any out there??
Can not find soy dried nuts. I did find corn nuts  ingredients are corn, salt and corn oil  would these be allowed??

Thank you for ANY  and ALL  help !!
patsyfay
Master Member

Re: My Journal for yesterday

Post by patsyfay »

Choose the sugar-free creamer and if they have a sugar-free, low-fat variety, choose that.  No matter what we eat, if there is sugar in it, it will mess with your blood sugar levels and you will have cravings.  Even a mouthful of something with sugar in it will cause you to want to eat things you have no business eating...I'm living proof!!  You're making good choices and asking good questions.  Keep it up and God bless you.

Pat

PS  If you have a Wal-Mart near you, they sell roasted corn nuts under the Emerald "Harmony" brand.  They're usually on end racks near the produce section.
Last edited by patsyfay on February 23rd, 2009, 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.