boeske's food journal

Each member may create a new topic with his or her name on it, to track their daily food intake.
boeske
New, but learning

boeske's food journal

Post by boeske »

Knowing I have  to write down what I eat does give second thoughts before putting something in my mouth !
Yesterday went a little astray BUT  not too badly:
my cup of coffee with creamer nondairy no sugar,smoothy, and then went out on errands and wasn't near anyplace I was interested in stopping for a bite  and about 3 PM had a small bag  of pretzels  lunch (or dinner) was at 5 PM  when I was home and mad Roger's burgers (half turkey and half beef )  VERY filling, with a salad , Marzetti lite cole slaw dressing and vegetarian Bush's beans.  Wasn't "starving "  and so at 9 P.M. had individual size O.R. smart pop pop corn.

Next time I will bring my lunch  if I see I am going to be very late  and or at least an apple.

This really is wonderful program because I am not hungry and  not experiencing the high and lows of blood sugar levels fluctuating.
Sweet_Pea

Re: boeske's food journal

Post by Sweet_Pea »

Hi Boeske,  How are you doing?  Haven't heard from you in a few days. 

We look forward to your posts.  Don't be afraid to ask any questions you might have.  There are wonderful people who can answer them for you and encourage you.  It gets easier every day.

Hugs, Carrole