3BOYS JOURNAL

Each member may create a new topic with his or her name on it, to track their daily food intake.
Sweet_Pea

Re: 3BOYS JOURNAL

Post by Sweet_Pea »

Love your new picture!!!

Carrole
3BOYS

Post by 3BOYS »

Thanks Carrole!

2/27

Dinner - Salsa, corn thins, popcorn

2/28

Breakfast - bananas, corn thin

Lunch - Lettuce Salad, dressing on side

Dinner - Grilled Chicken w/lettuce, tomato, onion side green beans & corn

3/2

Lunch - Lettuce Salad, dressing on side

Dinner - Butter beans, corn, green beans
Last edited by 3BOYS on March 3rd, 2009, 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
3BOYS

Post by 3BOYS »

3/3

Running late skipped breakfast

Lunch 6 ingredient chili w/ corn thins

Dinner 6 ingredient chili w/corn thins

3/4

Breakfast smoothie, banana

Lunch Grilled Chicken salad
Sweet_Pea

Post by Sweet_Pea »

Hi 3boys, 

I think your menu's look great.  Chicken salad sounds good, I may have to fix some of that, maybe tomorrow. 

I had a lovely day and hope the same for you tomorrow.

Hugs, Carrole
3BOYS

Post by 3BOYS »

Thanks Carrole!  I'm trying my best.  The grilled chicken salad I had yesterday was awesome.  We ordered from a bar & grill here in St. Louis.  I was amazed at how much chicken was on this salad for the price.  It actually kept me full until about 7.  Have a great day!

3/4
Breakfast - smoothie

Lunch - 6 Ingredient Chili...changed my mind went back to Sundeckers for another grilled chicken salad...yummy

Dinner - Black Bean & corn salsa w/corn
Last edited by 3BOYS on March 5th, 2009, 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

LOL - It's a woman's prerogative, right?

I'm glad you didn't feel the need to eat a big dinner, even a vegetarian one, after such a big lunch.  That means you are staying full & satisfied & Let's Do Lunch is working for you!  YAY! 

don't you just love it when a plan comes together.... :thumbsup:
• Join me in the Let’s Do Lunch message boards!
ImageImage
Sweet_Pea

Post by Sweet_Pea »

Marla,

Been missing you, hope you are doing ok.  please come back and let us know how it goes for you. 

Have a great Monday.

hugs, Carrole
3BOYS

Post by 3BOYS »

Hi Carrole,

I'm back, just had a lot going on.. some good, some bad....

My one month mark was March 18, down 9 pounds.  I'm having a hard time staying away from my fountain Pepsi....I'm slowly working on it.....other then the Pepsi, I've doing pretty good. 

4/1/09
Breakfast - V8, bananas, Pepsi

Lunch - Black bean & corn salsa w/corn thins

Dinner - Steak, green peppers & onion (Stickless Kabobs from HotShots)

Snack - Black bean & corn salsa w/ corn thins

4/2/09

Breakfast - Bananas, Pepsi

Lunch - Grilled Chicken Salad

Dinner - hopefully Black Bean & corn Salsa--baseball has started for my 10 year old so I've got to plan ahead otherwise I'll fall back into those fatty drive thru dinners.....

I do have a questions.....are we allowed to have shrimp?  please say yes!!!  :tongue:  With the weather warming up, we grill A LOT and I love me some grilled shrimp....
patsyfay
Master Member

Post by patsyfay »

One step at a time, inch by inch it's a cinch, little by little and all the other cliches!  Good going.  You have to do what works for you and sometimes jumping in with both feet can be overwhelming.  You'll make it.  Keep up the good work.

Pat
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

Sweet_Pea

Post by Sweet_Pea »

Hi 3Boys,

It is so good to have you back with us, have missed you.  I'm happy you are still eating the ldl way.  Yes, we can have shrimp.  I love shrimp also.

We are still having winter here so not doing much grilling outside.  I do have an inside grill I can use if I take out two of my burners on my stove.  I need to get it out again and grill more meats and vegies.

Once again happy to have you with us.  Have a great weekend!

Hugs, Carrole
3BOYS

Post by 3BOYS »

Hi All,

It was warm here for a little bit--but go figure, we got some snow today.  Cardinals home opener and it snows...too funny.  So I'll be waiting a little longer for my grilling....

4/3
Breakfast - bananas, V8, pepsi

Lunch - sinful sausage w/corn thins

Dinner - black bean & corn salsa

4/4

Breakfast - bananas, pepsi

lunch - chef salad

dinner- black bean & corn salsa

4/5

messed up SOOOOO bad

4/6....we are starting a Bigest Loser competition at work, hopefully I will be the winner...loser...either way lol..just another incentive....

So far today I have not had my pepsi...

Breakfast - banana, V8

Lunch - Beef Tamalie Pie

Have a great day all....GO CARDS!!!
Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

I grew up in Tulsa when the Tulsa Oilers was a farm team for the Cardinals.  I thought the Cards had moved somewhere else ? ? ?  I don't know -- maybe I'm thinking about football.  Is there a Cardinal football team?  I'm shamefully out of touch with all sports.  I watch the baseball playoffs & the Series, & the Superbowl.  That's about it.  We have a several really nice stadiums down here (Florida west coast) where everyone does their Winter & Spring training but I've only been to a couple of Phillies Spring training games. 

Maybe that's something I can do with the Red Hat Ladies instead of going out to lunch.  We would fit right in at a Cardinals game!  Come to think of it, the Phillies hats are red, too! 

Hmm -- Thanks for the good idea, Marla!  You are doing a fabulous job with Let's Do Lunch. 

[glow=red,2,300]Down 9 pounds the first month ! ! !  WOO HOO ! ! ![/glow]
ImageImage
3BOYS

Post by 3BOYS »

So I haven't been on in a while but I am still following the plan.  I do check in and read some bulletins and am still learning the process.  I thought I might share a little about my weekend.  I have a 10 year old boy who play little league baseball.  Once baseball season starts I forget if I'm coming or going sometimes. lol

Pre LDL baseball tournament Saturday:
Breakfast- McDonald's Sausage, egg cheese biscuit, hash brown, large Dr. Pepper
Lunch- McDonald's, Double Cheeseburger, large fry, large Dr. Pepper
Snack- nachos, Pepsi
Dinner-Pizza, Pepsi

Current LDL baseball tournament Saturday:
Breakfast- bananas, V8, sweet tea (splenda)
Lunch- Grilled Chicken salsa, black bean & corn salsa, corn thins, Pepsi
Dinner- lettuce salad, black bean & corn salsa, sweet tea (splenda)

And I was content with what I ate, I actually felt good.

We are also doing a biggest loser competition at work.  We have our weekly weigh-in---I weighed in today and...tadah...I am down another 4 pounds...

I AM LOVING THIS WAY OF LIFE..

Have a great day!!

Marla
Sweet_Pea

Post by Sweet_Pea »

Great having you back Marla, have missed you. 

Yes, a big difference in the two menu's.  The second one sounds much more healthy.
Glad you found this great way to eat and enjoy food and still lose weight. 

You sound like a busy mom.  God bless you.

Hugs, Carrole
Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

Fantastic, Marla!  Busy happy family with a busy happy mom who is committed to being healthy.  How great is THAT? 

Do any of the kids eat LDL with you, or are they still committed to the fast food train?
ImageImage