Vickie's Journal

Each member may create a new topic with his or her name on it, to track their daily food intake.
Sweet_Pea

Re: Vickie's Journal

Post by Sweet_Pea »

Vickie,

I was hoping today would be the day I would see your post. 

Just wanted to stop by and once again thank you for sharing this website in a lowcarb post.  I wouldn't be experiencing this great journey if you hadn't.  I'm wearing clothes that I haven't worn for years and it just started to happen.  It took 4 months for me to see a real difference but all of a sudden, clothes were lose and blood sugars stabilized.  In fact been cutting back on insulin because they have been going to low.

God is good all the time and know he is watching over you and caring for you, my CA friend.

Hugs, Carrole
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

Sweet_Pea wrote:  I'm wearing clothes that I haven't worn for years and it just started to happen....been cutting back on insulin because they have been going too low...

God is good all the time...

bravo, carrole........wonderful news......why don't you go look for my original thread on diabetes and add your victory?.......i'm sure your success is also reflected in your hga1c.........WONDERFUL....keep up the good work...........niki
ps...AND here we are in vickie's journal....WHERE is that vickie???
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
Sweet_Pea

Post by Sweet_Pea »

I wanted to stop by and wish you a great VALENTINES DAY with Vern.  Hope you guys have something special planned together.

Miss you Vickie.

Hugs, Carrole
Sweet_Pea

Post by Sweet_Pea »

I guess we have lost you.  I feel so sad about that, as you are the one who got me started on this path and I'm enjoying it so much.

I hope the best for you Vickie and your family.  God bless you in what ever path you have taken

Hugs, Carrole
Sweet_Pea

Post by Sweet_Pea »

Vickie, don't know if you stop by sometimes to read posts but if so I want to wish you a Happy Birthday on Thursday.  I believe Gwen said it was your birthday.  We sure miss you and hope you are doing well.

God bless you and keep you.

Hugs, Carrole