Tonz2day Journal

Each member may create a new topic with his or her name on it, to track their daily food intake.
tonz2day

Re: Tonz2day Journal

Post by tonz2day »

Lordy girl NEVER feel alone!  We are there for you!  Yeah, it's amazing how cold it is in the South.  I'm from Louisiana and we're cold but I saw Florida is even colder than we are and unfortunately we don't have cold weather clothes, do we?
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/weAJS0m/]
dinker

Post by dinker »

I work really close to where I live and my car can't even get warm in the time it takes me to get here.  I think this is the first time since I've moved to Florida that I wore a turtle neck and wasn't on the motorcycle.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wVNzKsO/]
Image"Nobody gets to live life backward. Look ahead, that is where your future lies."
mtngirl

Post by mtngirl »

Hi T2Day

I make my smoothies with a bottle of Lipton Diet Green Tea (Strawberry Kiwi flavor).  I use frozen banana, 2 cups of Dole Frozen Mixed Fruit, a little bit of Dole Frozen Blueberries (about 1/4 cup) and pour in the bottle of green tea.  If it is too thick, I add a little water.  It is delicious and makes enough for me to have a LARGE glass and DH to have a small glass (of course, he is eating waffles or grits and eggs and sausage, etc. with his) and enough left over to freeze so I can have a "sherbet like dessert" for dinner. It is delicious.  I got this idea from someone on the boards who used Arizona green tea in their smoothies. 
Bethann
Master Member

Post by Bethann »

I sure struggled at Christmas!
I'm back on LDL and encouraged!  :)
Thanks for the ideas about smoothies etc... it is amazing how helpful these hints can be!!!

:) Bethann