Deborah D's Journal

Each member may create a new topic with his or her name on it, to track their daily food intake.
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Re: Deborah D's Journal

Post by MsHeirloom »

Dance, Deborah, Dance!!!!!  Congratulations!!!!!!  Pam
SweetRose
Master Member

Post by SweetRose »

That is SOOOO great! Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

SweetRose  :rose:
SweetRose
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

You are doing great!!!  :thumbsup: JF
Deborah D.
Master Member

Post by Deborah D. »

May 12, 2012

Well I ate a little off plan tonight when we went to my brother in laws house... I took roasted chicken, Niki's bean soup and fresh strawberries....then another lady had pork skins and I love them, so I ate a few with salsa cream cheese....but only a few.

Breakfast:  eggs and 2 bottles of water

Lunch: fresh fruit and 2 bottles of water

Supper: Niki's bean soup, strawberries, roasted chicken, few pork skins and diet peach tea.

Deborah D.
I live in Burleson, TX
Restarted LDL on April 11,2012
Starting weight 295 lbs
Goal weight 125 lbs

SweetRose
Master Member

Post by SweetRose »

It doesn't sound like you wrecked anything or strayed too far off plan! :)

SweetRose :rose:
SweetRose
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

I was thinking the same thing SweetRose
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
Deborah D.
Master Member

Post by Deborah D. »

May 13, 2012

Got on the scales again today to see if I gained from eating the pork skins with salsa cream cheese, and was surprised to find I had lost another pound.  So was very happy about that...

Breakfast: no time to eat, so I had 2 bottles of water while getting ready for  church, and driving too church.

Lunch: Husband took me and a friend out to lunch for Mothers day, so I got a grilled chicken salad and water, while they ate Mexican food....

Supper: bowl of my Niki's bean soup, strawberries, apple and orange, and more water

Forgot to say that last night at my brother in laws everyone loved the bean soup, and commented on how wonderful it smelled, they ate almost all the soup.  Sure I will be doing more LDL foods for our Saturday game nights.  May try making the cauliflower crust pizza for them, sounds great, but a once in a great while thing, cause of the cheese.

Deborah D.
Last edited by Anonymous on May 14th, 2012, 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
I live in Burleson, TX
Starting weight 295 lbs
Goal weight 125 lbs

Deborah D.
Master Member

Post by Deborah D. »

May 14, 2012

Today was a good LDL day, but was hungry almost all day.

Breakfast: Cherry Smoothie, 2 eggs and a bottle of water

Lunch: Bowl of my Niki's bean soup, smoothie, fresh strawberries, fried eggs and 2 bottles of water

Supper: Smoothie, fresh fruit, popcorn and a bottle of water.

Deborah D.
I live in Burleson, TX
Starting weight 295 lbs
Goal weight 125 lbs

Deborah D.
Master Member

Post by Deborah D. »

May 15th, 2012

Breakfast: no time to eat, ladies prayer meeting...Just drank 2 bottles of water

Lunch: Liver and onions, cabbage, blackeye peas, 2 bottles of water

Supper: Smoothie, soup, and fresh fruit (1/2 apple, 1/2 orange)

Deborah D.
I live in Burleson, TX
Starting weight 295 lbs
Goal weight 125 lbs

Deborah D.
Master Member

Post by Deborah D. »

May 16, 2012

Today was a busy day, got up and had to go to the church to price things for our garage sale Thursday 17, Friday the 18th, and Saturday the 19th, so had a quick breakfast

Breakfast: Niki's bean soup, banana and 2 bottles of water

Then went to church where we priced and set up most of the stuff for tomorrow, had another bottle of water and then my husband got us a diet peach tea, then when I got home I ate lunch.

Lunch: bowl of Niki's bean soup

Supper: Mixed berry smoothie, and my last bottle of water

Then it was off to church for service and then after church we had a time of fellowship and they had sandwiches, drinks, dips for the fresh fruit, so I had a few pieces of fresh fruit with out dip.

Deborah D.
I live in Burleson, TX
Starting weight 295 lbs
Goal weight 125 lbs

Deborah D.
Master Member

Post by Deborah D. »

May 17, 2012

Today was my late husbands birthday, he would have been 78.  My day got started at 6:00 am, so I could get to church by 7:00 and get set up for our church garage sale, from 8:00 until 3:00 so did not have time to eat breakfast, so I took a banana and 4 bottles of water to drink/eat during the day.

Breakfast: Banana, 2 bottles of water

then drank the other 2 bottles of water before 11:00, it was hot out there today....

Dinner:  My husband picked me up a grilled chicken salad and 2 bottles of diet peach tea, had one with lunch and drank the other after putting everything up after the sale.

Supper: the last of my Niki's bean soup with barbecue chicken cut up in it and another bottle of water.

Deborah D.
I live in Burleson, TX
Starting weight 295 lbs
Goal weight 125 lbs

Deborah D.
Master Member

Post by Deborah D. »

May 18, 2012

Today was another early day, got up at 6:00 and brushed my teeth and hair, got dressed and was at the church by 6:30 setting up for the garage sale today, after I got set up I had breakfast.

Breakfast: Banana, and drank 4 bottles of water before 11:00

Lunch: Grilled chicken salad, and 5th bottle of water

Snack: mixed fruit smoothie

Supper: went to a birthday party they had hotdogs, cupcake, chips, drinks and all kinds of candy.  I had 2 hotdogs with no buns, no mayo, no mustard and no pickles.....Yes I just ate the meat, that was the best choice there, and had my 6th bottle of water.

Deborah D.
I live in Burleson, TX
Starting weight 295 lbs
Goal weight 125 lbs

MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

DD- you are doing so well.  The birthday party was a real challenge.  Too bad you hadn't taken some fruit with you to add to the hot dogs.  Sometimes I just take a can of pineapple in it's own juice with a pull off top.  Pam
Deborah D.
Master Member

Post by Deborah D. »

Pam the couple of bunless hotdogs was more then enough...I had fixed me a mixed fruit smoothie a couple of hours before going to the party, so the junk food did not mess with me....And I believed they were having Hamburgers, but they had hotdogs instead.

Deborah D.
I live in Burleson, TX
Starting weight 295 lbs
Goal weight 125 lbs

MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Glad you were satisfied.  I still fear getting hungry!  Pam
Deborah D.
Master Member

Post by Deborah D. »

May 19, 2012

Today was the last day of our church garage sale, so no more up at 6:00 am going to church and setting up the sale...

Breakfast: 1/2 banana,(shared the other half with my grandbaby at church) and drank 2 bottles of water.

Lunch: 2 hamburger patties with pickles, onion and cheese, no buns...2 more waters

Supper: eggs, 1/2 of a small smoothie (saving the other half for breakfast in the morning)..more water and a little bit of apple juice.

Leaving tomorrow after church to go see Dad and Sandra and help them go through Mothers stuff, will be gone a week or more, so may not be able to post until I get back...not sure if Sandra has internet service.

Deborah D.
I live in Burleson, TX
Starting weight 295 lbs
Goal weight 125 lbs

chewy

Post by chewy »

have a wonderful trip! have you packed your fruit,veggies,beans??
Deborah D.
Master Member

Post by Deborah D. »

No but my Sister did LDL so she is stocking up for me there, and I hope to help her get back on LDL while there.  She loved this woe, but was taking care of our Mom and Dad, so it got to hard to handle all the stress and trying to eat right, so she ended up off LDL.  But I think she wants to get started again.

Deborah D.
I live in Burleson, TX
Starting weight 295 lbs
Goal weight 125 lbs

LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Have a safe trip and the Lord comfort you as you look back on life with Momma.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
Deborah D.
Master Member

Post by Deborah D. »

May 31st, 2012

Well I made it back to Burleson about 3:00 PM yesterday afternoon, unloaded part of the car, the stuff I am keeping and the rest will be going to my friends the Jones for another Church garage sale next Thursday and Friday.  Sandra, Dad and I went through their house from top to bottom and got rid of a lot of stuff.  I kept a lot of mothers cloths that I might be able to wear when I lose a lot more weight.  While going through Mothers things we found a diary that mother did back in 1943-44 some in 45 then skipped too 1961, not on of us knew she had that diary not even Dad, so of course the worked stopped while we read through it...we laughed and cried, and had a good time.  She was still in High School in 1943-1944 and she was talking about the different service men she was writing too.  There was about 7 and Dad was one of them.  We all had a good time reading and of course Dad wanted to keep the diary, he will pass it on to Ross or Sandra when he is gone, which I hope is a long time in coming.

Well I did not do good while at Sandra's she did not have the money to buy a lot of food while I was there, so I ate what they had...I did buy some fresh vegetables from a man sitting on the side of the road...they sure was good.  So this morning when I got up I stepped on the scales to see what damage I had done.  I did not gain anything but I have only lost 1 pound so far for this month.  But so happy I did not gain, and so happy I am home and can get back to eating right...For next week will be a busy one for me, we will be doing a garage sale Thursday and Friday, a bake sale on Saturday morning and trying to make more jam's and jellies Saturday some times, plus I have to clean my house, and get it back in order from being gone for over a week.

Deborah D.
Last edited by Anonymous on May 31st, 2012, 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
I live in Burleson, TX
Starting weight 295 lbs
Goal weight 125 lbs