Lulu65's journal

Each member may create a new topic with his or her name on it, to track their daily food intake.
lulu65

Re: Lulu65's journal

Post by lulu65 »

[b]Thank you Beth and Debbie... I am doing pretty good.. got a huge pot of soup  the 2, 4 6 bean soup by Sandra...made so I have plenty of that... Other problem with health is so so.. The beans are very gas though.. and I have other digestive conditions like Diverticulitis etc.. so I really have to be very careful of what I eat..
Someone on here mentioning my ticker not moving.. well my ticker is my problem. as I said to that person I have medical issues that are more important right now than being 100% LDL.. I am not bashing it I am just saying I have to use common sense and do what is right for me right now..
Constructive criticism I do not mind at all but "your ticker is not moving" to me is a not constructive criticism, but rather being sarcastic..
I do not post my food because I have to take meds one in particular is a type of sugar (horribly sweet) to help me with my problems so that would not be LDL approved.

Thanks to those who support me.. There are some wonderful folks on her that I enjoy interacting with ..  
[/b]
wendysgoodnews
Master Member

Post by wendysgoodnews »

lulu
That is why this program works so well is it can fit all of our lifesyles.  Don't let anyone discourage you about your meals this is for you not them.  Any improvment we do daily helps and we progress from there as we can.  As you change your eating it will continue to get better and better.  Please don't let anyone scare you into not doing a journal it is one of the thing that has helped me the most.  I also got flack about my journal but I will not be bullied into doing something I don't believe in or giving into every opinion thrown my way. 
patns

Post by patns »

Chin up Lulu! We will get through this. Summer is away off yet, I'm just aiming to be able to get into something comfy, we don't need to do it all at once.

Thanks for directing me to Sandra's  blog. Just focus on making some of those yummy recipes to begin with.

Pat
Last edited by patns on January 31st, 2010, 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

If your sugar medicine is Lactulose, the sugar is not absorbed at all so it is LDL approved. It can be prescribed even to diabetics without raising blood sugar. Hang in there you are doing great. My ticker is not moving much either, but I am letting my body get used to this WOE. I believe it will begin "giving it up" soon.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
lulu65

Post by lulu65 »

you got it Linda.. it is horrible stuff but works like crazy but I hope I don't have to take it for ever.. I see Surgeon in Feb.. so will know if I have a blockage or something or whatever..
Pat:  *hug*  I have made the soup 2,4 or 6 bean soup, her burgers only I used 99% ff turkey breast.. next time I will get 93%, the taco salad.... right now fresh veggies for salads are not very tasty I find.. Bought papayas today so will have that for breakfast.

Last edited by lulu65 on February 7th, 2010, 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
lulu65

Post by lulu65 »

February 12... I am back on track today.. and I feel good about that.. 
I also found a fruit that is very friendly for my intestines... and I have dropped some of the beans..Will it stall my weight.. Only time will tell..
Good day
barrypaxton
Master Member

Post by barrypaxton »

Lulu, Prayers are being said that you will be able to find what foods are right for you. This program is not a "one size fits all" program. We are all individuals and our bodies are all different.

Take care my dear, and know that we all are pulling for you 100%!!

Many blessings,
Ollie
LDL since 10/13/2009.....Reached Goal Weight 2/14/2011.....88 lbs lost

Make everyday an LDL day!!!        

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point.
cameron
Master Member

Post by cameron »

Hi Lulu- you sent me a message asking me where i was from, but the system would not let me answer you, said i was not allowed to send a message. Anyway i am from the Vancouver area.  hope you see this!
lulu65

Post by lulu65 »

Thank you Cameron..  Not sure why you cannot pm me.. Weird...  good luck.. I am off plan for now
due to medical issues.  I will try to find out why you could not reply to me by pm.. Take care.. 
lulu65

Post by lulu65 »

Happy birthday to me.. I had a quiet day... did not overindulge.. Did not have cake or any sweets.. am pleased with self.. That is what matters. :rose: :rose: :rose:
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Lulu- Happy birthday, dear Lulu; happy birthday to you!  Pam
Deborah D.
Master Member

Post by Deborah D. »

Happy Birthday hope you had a wonderful day.....

Deborah D.
I live in Burleson, TX
Restarted LDL on April 11,2012
Starting weight 295 lbs
Goal weight 125 lbs

wendysgoodnews
Master Member

Post by wendysgoodnews »

Lulu
Happy Birthday
Glad to see you had such a nice day.
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

*love*  *love*  *love*  *love*  *love*  *love*HAPPY BIRTHDAY LULU   :rose:  :rose:  :rose:  :rose:  :rose:  :rose:
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
lulu65

Post by lulu65 »

thanks all I as I said I had a lovely day..
Wolfmother

Post by Wolfmother »

sorry I missed it but a belated Happy Birthday  :rose:
Debbie

lulu65

Post by lulu65 »

Thanks everyoneI do follow LDL to a point.. Because of medical condition and probablility of having cancer again and having had cancer (colon) I have to have certain things in my diet.. Yes a doctor told me in fact a gastroenterologist said I needed absolutely bran
This morning I read a very good good article from Dr Mercola's site
which speaks about too much uric acid in ones system which I happen to have and "it is so high it is a wonder I do not have gout" I am quoting doc. I had posted this link in general discussion but there is no room for that there so removed it as  I was almost told to.. and it is here..

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... ngers.aspx

going to update my journal posting for today rather than do another complete post

B- fruit
L or late launch very late - SM's turkey burgers, Vegetable brochettes, salad with romaine, English cuc, tomatoes and onions and dressing (vinaigrette) my own
S- a fruit smoothie..papaya and pineapple. watch me blow up the ninja  :laughing:
Last edited by lulu65 on April 20th, 2010, 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.