boeske's journal (aka Betty)

Each member may create a new topic with his or her name on it, to track their daily food intake.
boeske
New, but learning

boeske's journal (aka Betty)

Post by boeske »

Hello
I am (I THINK ) doing very well sticking to the eating program (hate the four letter word diet) for the past 6 weeks I am determined to make it work ! and I don't feel deprived and rather full with my smoothies
8:30  1 cup of instant coffee (vanilla flavor) WITH International sugar free vanilla creamer

That may be the thing I have question of  it is in the LDL book says fat-free  but last time shopping I found the sugar free  which is best to use ?? I only have one cup a day .
9 AM smoothie  half frozen banana, fresh strawberries, 1 C orange juice crushed ice all in  a blender  frothy and wonderful!

1 P.M. slice meatloaf from the LDL book, shoepeg white corn (steam in bag ) about half a bag (LOVE IT) and large salad, lettuce, half tomoato, slices cuke, few baby carrots, little green pepper
Margaritta lite dressing (as mentioned in LDL book)

6:30P.M. while making smoothie (same as breakfast) ate a few fresh raspberries , few blueberries and few pieces of cantelope

That's it ! (so far) looking forward to my evening popcorn  usually (unless VERY hungry) the 100 calorie size of Smart-pop by Orville R.

I saw where someone wrote in their diary they had LDL ice cream What is that  and where do I find it??
Hopefully will be going to get my corn thins this weekend..I did look in Publix (in FL) where one of the members said she found them but no luck yet. Going to look for health food store.

Thank you for your time ! :rose:
graceface66
Master Member

Re: boeske's journal (aka Betty)

Post by graceface66 »

Hi Boeske,
            Looks good !
        Here is LDL ice cream from Margo's journal
Hi RT...this is how i made LDL ice cream...

i have some unfrozen fruit in the fridge getting nice and cold...usually seedless grapes (if they have seeds i have to take the seeds out)...and one orange and whatever else i have that's not frozen -- that will be the juice or liquid to make the LDL ice cream.  I pulse that until it's liquid to be sure i have enough liquid 'cause if there's not enough, i can smell the motor of the vitamix (it was an old used one) then i take frozen fruits - usually mango, a banana, pineapple, pears, whatever i have frozen...fill up the vitamix and blend it until it's smooth.  Every day it's different.  That's all it has in it.  i never put milk or anything like that...yesterday i put frozen lychee nuts and pear and white peach, cherries, mango, pineapple...i had unfrozen strawberries and grapes and orange.

All the fruits i use are extremely ripe and sweet and juicy

That's it!  I just love it...ohhhh please tell me it's alright.  I tried to calculate how many pieces of fruit is in the blender...i think it's about-- for instance --

a cup of grapes
a cup strawberries
one orange
one banana
one mango
one 1/4 " ring of pineapple
one pear
one peach
cup of cherries

These are overestimates i think.  and when i blend it down it isn't a whole vitamix container...about 2/3 or the mixer...it fills up two pint containers....i eat one pint at a time...one in the morning and one in the evening.

do you think it's okay?
God bless..
margo

Hope this helps
                  G-d bless you
                        kris
If thou shalt confess with your mouth the L-rd Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that G-d hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Roman's 10:9-10