KATHERINE'S FOOD JOURNAL

Each member may create a new topic with his or her name on it, to track their daily food intake.
kathub

KATHERINE'S FOOD JOURNAL

Post by kathub »

I have just ordered my book today and can not wait until I receive it.  I have been told that I am border line diabetic.  I do not snack a lot and still keep gaining weight.  I have kept a journal for the doctor before and we could not understand why I can not seem to lose.  I read the article this month in First and for some reason could not get it out of my mind, even waking up last night thinking about finding the book and then found the website this morning and ordered the book right away.  
Last edited by kathub on June 5th, 2009, 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ferndani

Re: KATHERINE'S FOOD JOURNAL

Post by ferndani »

Welcome Katherine,
I've only been on this plan for about 10 days and I love it.  I have been on a diabetic exchange food plan for years, even though I'm not diabetic but I do have a lot of diabetes in my family.  LDL is just so much simpler.  I don't have to be obsessed on what and how many exchanges I have for the day.  I am just lovin' this and the pressure is off.  There is a link on some of the newbies posts that gives info on starting before you get your book.  I'll try to find it and send it to you.

Take care and welcome again.  Keep comin' back often
Fern
One Day At A Time
FernImage

Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.
Proverbs 16:3