Ginney's Journey to "Skinny Town", 6/16/09

Each member may create a new topic with his or her name on it, to track their daily food intake.
ginney

Ginney's Journey to "Skinny Town", 6/16/09

Post by ginney »

Hi,
I am pretty proud of myself today, I made it....;-)

For Breakfast:  fruit smoothie
For Lunch:  2 pieces of grilled chicken breast, salad.
Dinner:  Peach cobbler, made with the bananas, frozen sliced peaches, Splenda and cinnamon,

I walked to Wendy's and I thought I was going to be tempted to get one of the coffee-toffee drinks they have, but, I passed, and as I walked back to my office, I was feeling pretty good.

I stopped and picked up one of every kind of dry beans packages they had.  There are about six/seven different varieties.  I am going to soak one of them tonight and put a recipe of some sort in the crock pot in the morning.  I'll look on here in a bit and figure that part out.

Hope everyone had a great, successful day today and I will pray for all to have another great LDL day tomorrow.

Take care and God bless,
~ginney
mrsj
Master Member

Re: Ginney's Journey to "Skinny Town", 6/16/09

Post by mrsj »

I walked to Wendy's and I thought I was going to be tempted to get one of the coffee-toffee drinks they have, but, I passed, and as I walked back to my office, I was feeling pretty good.
Good job Ginney!  :thumbsup:
ginney

Re: Ginney's Journey to "Skinny Town", 6/16/09

Post by ginney »

Thanks, I give much credit to all the support I read on here, prayers and blessing from God.  I try everry night to get on and see how everyone has done for the day.