Ginney's Journey to "Skinny Town, June 17th & 18th

Each member may create a new topic with his or her name on it, to track their daily food intake.
ginney

Ginney's Journey to "Skinny Town, June 17th & 18th

Post by ginney »

Two day's worth:

June 17th:

Breakfast:  Fruit Smoothie
Lunch:  2 chicken breasts with lemon pepper, container of mixed frozen veggies, strawberries
Dinner:  15 bean soup with popcorn

June 18th:
Breakfast:  Banana/peach fruit smoothie
Lunch:  2 lemon pepper chicken breasts, 2 hard boiled eggs, container of mixed frozen veggies
Snack: Fresh peach and 2 slices of fresh pineapple.
Dinner:  More of my 15 bean soup with a pinch of shredded ff cheese, watermelon.

I was really craving sweets around my lunch today, so I went to the Weis Market close to my work, bought 2 peaches, and a container of pineapple.  Ate one peach and a few slices of the fresh pineapple, left any "non LDL" sweets alone!!!!  See, I can do this....;-)
Tina K

Re: Ginney's Journey to "Skinny Town, June 17th & 18th

Post by Tina K »

YAY Ginney! Good Job! Way to leave those sweets alone!!
Keep it up!  :cool:
ginney

Post by ginney »

Thanks Tina, and welcome aboard to you as well.  I have to keep saying in my head, if I am craving sweets, go find some fruit and if I want pasta, chips, etc., I say go get the beans....;-)  It does work and I haven't been on the scale since I went to Florida on the 4th.  I have a doctor appointment on Monday and you know they always weigh you, so I will see what the scales say then.  I feel totally stuffed but for now I am eating any time I get whatever craving it is.
This place is awesome and the support and help that is offered is great!!  I try to get here every day so I can see how everyone else has done for the day and any new tricks, secrets, recipes that might get posted.  I am trying to get my pic downsized so I can post it.  I will figure it out sooner or later.

God bless and good luck, sounds like you are on your way too... :thumbsup:
Tina K

Post by Tina K »

You can downsize your photo on www.photobucket.com , that's what I use anyway. That way you can just use the url from there and it's easy peasy!

I Love sweets & pasta, but I can honestly say that I'm not craving any of it! I think my family thinks I'm crazy for eating like this. When I say family I mean my sisters and mom and grandma.(my husband is totally supportive of me doing this). They too have also been on yoyo dieters and for them the thought of giving up pasta, bread and sweets is crazy. For me though, I just want to be thinner and healthier! I want to shop in normal stores in the mall! That is my goal!

Hope to talk with you again soon!!

Hugs,
Tina K.
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

ginney.....that's perfect :thumbsup:.....keep it up..your clothes'll be falling off you before you know it.........niki
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
ginney

Post by ginney »

Thanks Niki and Tina,
I can honestly say I do feel different in my clothes and I am packing up the 16's and the 14's are getting looser too.  I still have 12's and 10's from before that I have kept.  I am NOT keeping the ones I can't wear anymore like I normally would.  I am giving them away.  I do not plan on ever going back up again.
I will try the photobucket today sometime after work, thanks for the help on this.

Have a great  :D day!!

Talk again soon,
~ginney
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

you're welcome :rose:
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..