what do you crave?

Get innovations here.
sugarbeartf

Re: what do you crave?

Post by sugarbeartf »

Thats too bad Gwen, he is missing good food. My son is soon to be 18 and very lazy, no motivation at all. No plans for after high school, plans to live at home till I kick him out, then find somewhere else to go. Won't get a job, won't leave the house except to go to school. Stays in his room 98% of the time, the other 2% he is getting food or in his brothers room. He lives, breathes, sleeps his computer. I told him he needs to go to school for computers, he loves them so much. My dh and I argue about him all the time, he wants to kick him out after school in May, I want to give him a chance. But how long do I give him?? Haha. So, back to LDL foods, he will eat what I fix or go hungry. Haha  He is difficult.

I agree with you Carol, I don't feel stuffed when I go to bed anymore. I love the smoothies at night and the fruit.

Tracy
Saved4Life

Post by Saved4Life »

GWEN & CAROL...

I second that.  There were so many times that I ate a big meal in the evening, and went to bed feeling miserable because I was uncomfortable laying down because I was so stuffed.  Not any more...thanks to LDL!!

Love You Two and I hope you have a BEAN-utiful day,
Doreen  *love*
Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

Speaking of cravings, I have just noticed a new one, SQUASH, and decided to add it as a permanent addition to my MUST HAVES:

Last edited by Gwennaford on March 16th, 2009, 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
• Join me in the Let’s Do Lunch message boards!
ImageImage
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

I am only going on my 5th day now and it is so funny how my tastes have already changed. I don't even crave the chocolate or the potato chips! It kind of scares me a little because I feel like, "how can this last?", I don't want those cravings to come back! I can even watch a hamburger commercial now and not even care! That's a big thing because I used to want to run to the restaurant and get some!
Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
Bonnie CHA!

Post by Bonnie CHA! »

Gwenn~

I hope you are feeling MUCH better today!  You are in my prayers.

I just saw your LDL FOOD GROUP Chart, and wanted to let you know that I find it 'visually appealing' !  :cool:  You are one cool jewel!

Thanks for all that you do!

Warm Kentucky hugs,

Bonnie
On the journey....