EnJae's Journal

Each member may create a new topic with his or her name on it, to track their daily food intake.
Sweet_Pea

Re: EnJae's Journal

Post by Sweet_Pea »

Wow EJ, what a schedule.  Made me tired just reading all you have going on.  Happy you are able to catch up some on sleep.  

There is something I have been wondering about,  I wake up so much during the night and never wake up feeling rested.  Does that get better as the weight comes off?  I hope so.  I've thought about this many times but never had the nerve to ask anyone.  

Have a great night with your church friends and God bless you.

Hugs, Carrole
Sweet_Pea

Post by Sweet_Pea »

Gwen, we must of been posting the same time.  I meant to ask EJ also what music she is taking.  I have always wanted to play a piano but felt it was to late to learn.  I can read the notes but that is about.  Used to play  a few songs on an accordion without using music but that was 40 years ago.  Love music.

Hugs, Carrole 
EnJae
Master Member

Post by EnJae »

I spend Monday afternoons with my friend who home-schools 2 of her kids. I ride along with her while she takes them to martial arts class and music lessons. A couple of weeks ago I asked the music teacher if I was too old to learn what she is teaching the girls. I had my first lesson last Monday at 5pm.

She will teaching me to read music first. Then she's going to help me learn to sing my correct voice part (I'm not a soprano but that's all I know how to sing, just 2 octaves low) and to play my keyboard that my foster-dad bought for me last year (as a reward for turning my finances around and paying off a loan).

[Carrole, instead of calling me EJ, could you type NJ? (My first and middle initials - which is how I get my online nickname 'EnJae') lol ]
Sweet_Pea

Post by Sweet_Pea »

Sorry I didn't notice that, sometimes I believe I'm half blind to miss things like that.

Sorry again.

Hugs, C
EnJae
Master Member

Post by EnJae »

Nothing to feel bad about.

And my plans got completely changed yesterday. I have canceled all activities and am just hanging around at home last night and today.
Last edited by EnJae on March 9th, 2009, 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EnJae
Master Member

Post by EnJae »

9 March 2009

Before Breakfast:
coffee, pain-killer

Noon:
1 clementine

3pm
pain-killer, water, taco salad, mashed beans
not hungry at all

Supper:
zucchini, water
Last edited by EnJae on March 9th, 2009, 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Saved4Life

Post by Saved4Life »

Hey NJ,

Just popping it to say Hi! 

Have a blessed evening!

Doreen
Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

EnJae wrote:
And my plans got completely changed yesterday. I have canceled all activities and am just hanging around at home last night and today.

Wha' hoppen?

How was your Pink Hat luncheon?  I went to my first one today (well, yesterday).  Very fun.  I have seriously needed some face time with nice people, but couldn't figure out how to accomplish it.
• Join me in the Let’s Do Lunch message boards!
ImageImage
EnJae
Master Member

Post by EnJae »

Got sick Gwennie. I've done nothing all week but work and bed.
Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

At the ranch we will need a special ward to care for the caregivers ...  :angel:
• Join me in the Let’s Do Lunch message boards!
ImageImage
EnJae
Master Member

Post by EnJae »

I have not eaten many meals in the last few days. Wasn't hungry.
I didn't eat off-plan, just didn't eat much. I can't remember what I ate when, so I'm not going to worry about posting retro-actively but here's today's

13 March 2009

Breakfast:
orange, apple, banana, coffee, eggs, oats soaked in lactose-free skim milk, hot tea with Stevia

Lunch:
medicines, vitamins, water, grilled chicken, salad, pinto beans, iced tea, hot tea with Stevia

Supper:
hamburger (1/2 bun), jalapeno peppers and onions on the side, diet coke, water, medicines and vitamins

Bedtime:
banana, water, medicine, hot tea

I ate more protein because I felt weak and in need of more protein.

My foster-dad is out of town for 5 days. And my brother and his girl-friend are going out of town over night. So I get to spend the week-end with 6 dogs and 1 cat.  ;D
Last edited by EnJae on March 14th, 2009, 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
EnJae
Master Member

Post by EnJae »

14 March 2009

Before Breakfast:
coffee

Breakfast:
clementines, apple, banana, water, medicine

Lunch:
lean ground beef made into taco meat, onions, tomato, jalapenos, salsa, water, vitamins

Snack:
popcorn

Supper:
repeat of lunch.
Last edited by EnJae on March 14th, 2009, 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EnJae
Master Member

Post by EnJae »

15 March 2009

Before Breakfast:
coffee

Breakfast:
banana

Lunch:
lamb rib (with fat & bone cut off prior to cooking), beets,pinto beans, water, vitamins

Supper:
beans, salsa. water, vitamins
EnJae
Master Member

Post by EnJae »

16 March 2009

Before Breakfast:
coffee

Breakfast:
smoothie
[Was still hungry, so I started cooking a couple of scrambled eggs. Decided to let the egg 'set' for a bit. Ran into my room to get my empty coffee cup, meaning to take it back to the kitchen to wash it, but got side-tracked... 5 minutes later the stench of burned egg wafted into my room.... ew! I decided I didn't need to eat eggs if I was THAT distract-able.]

Lunch:
Veggie bowl (left-overs -- beets, pinto beans, corn, black beans - all thrown together and heated.

Supper:
grilled chicken caesar salad
Last edited by EnJae on March 16th, 2009, 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EnJae
Master Member

Post by EnJae »

17 March 2009  Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

Before Breakfast:
coffee

Breakfast:
grapefruit, apple, banana, water

Lunch:
pinto beans and corn, water, vitamins
I rushed home to make some Pizza Soup. Now rushing back to work. Hope the soup turns out -- I threw it together in the crockpot.

[Argh!  :blush:  :poo:  :shock:  :thumbdown:  *grrr*  :shocked:  :wacko:  *scyth*    Well, this morning I got to work and discovered that I was going to be trained to drive the school buses on campus and the tractors that pull trams for the residents of the state school where I am now employed.  -- Kinda scary, kinda exciting -- I did really well during the training. Then as mentioned above I rushed home for lunch, fixed supper in the crockpot and rushed back to work.    This afternoon, I ASSUMED  I would get to practice driving a bus with a more experienced staff riding along in case I had any questions. Nope. The co-worker I had with me was shadowing ME because it was HER 1st day!    :laughing:  I, in my GREAT EXPERIENCE AT DRIVING A BUS  got us stuck in the mud ! I had to radio for help. Everyone in transportation and recreation is laughing at me.  "Only NJ would get the bus stuck her first day out...."    *scyth* *scyth* *scyth* *woot* ;D  Hope I am entertaining everyone on here too.  LOL]

Supper:
Pizza Soup. water, vitamins.
Last edited by EnJae on March 17th, 2009, 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lifegoeson24n7

Post by lifegoeson24n7 »

NJ,
Happy St Patty's Day back at you!  I forgot to wear green today so I am posting in GREEN.

The eggs burning, reminds me of me.  I too do stuff like that all the time. :)

You are doing good.  Seems your mood has improved with the coming of March as well.  I can tell by your food choices and your positive posts.  Keep up the good work, we are here to root you on.

--Jill
If you fall off the horse, climb right back on!
Sweet_Pea

Post by Sweet_Pea »

blasted, forgot to wear green today. 

I will have to come up with some green food for dinner tonight and maybe find lots of green to wear and put on some Irish music.  Danny Boy should be a nice Irish tune.

Carrole
Saved4Life

Post by Saved4Life »

Happy St. Patty's Day to You Too!

Burned eggs...been there, done that!  I get sidetracked more and more the older I get!

Have a BEAN-utiful day!

Doreen
graceface66
Master Member

Post by graceface66 »

I did not dare to forget to wear green today, it was my Maggie's 8th birthday,and she insists on a full St. Pattie's day celebration.
                kris
If thou shalt confess with your mouth the L-rd Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that G-d hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Roman's 10:9-10
EnJae
Master Member

Post by EnJae »

18 March 2009

Breakfast:
apple, banana

Lunch:
pork chop (I know, too fatty!), green beans, iced tea, vitamins and medicine

Supper:
pinto beans, water, vitamins