Vita-Mix Poll...Who thinks RT should get one for Neets?!

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
lisbeth
New, but learning

Re: Vita-Mix Poll...Who thinks RT should get one for Neets?!

Post by lisbeth »

marysimmons wrote:  Especially your long-suffering wife.  Think how special you will make her feel when you show up at your front door in my 2002 beat-up Dodge Caravan with her very own Vita-Mix 5200 blender in the back next to the spare tire.  I'll bet tears of joy will well up in her eyes.  You'll need to get that special moment captured on videotape so we can all share in the emotional event when we view it in San Antonio next Spring.

Love,

Little Mary

LOL!  This just keeps getting better and better.  I can't wait to see the movie.

lisbeth
lisbeth
New, but learning

Post by lisbeth »

ROFL! LOL!
LovinLDL

Post by LovinLDL »

The logic that says Mary was"going to purchase a new car anyway" comes from the same pile of logic that said that smoothies might cause RT cravings like bread and pasta:-)

The next post would be the one in which you agree with us RT to FINALLY buy your wife a Vita-Mixer and then we will act like we believe you for a time, letting this thread slip back down to #4 in the general section until we feel the need for a little comic relief again:-)

Blessings,
Julie
margo
Master Member

Post by margo »

Whaaaaaaaaaa???  Neets really still doesn't have her Vita-Mix yet???  Goodness...i was sure she had it by now.

RT...c'mon, tell the truth....you really have purchased Neets her machine, right?  You're just pulling our legs, right? 

margo
LovinLDL

Post by LovinLDL »

More logic from the same pile:-)
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Oh, Roger, you are hopeless. I, too, am convinced that you and Neets have a Vita-Mix and are enjoying smoothies, soups, and all the other VM goodies.  You are just having too much fun with this deception to tell us the truth *grrr* ;) :thumbsup:!!  Pam
Clown Lady
Master Member

Post by Clown Lady »

Roger  You know what the Bible tells us about telling tall tales.  Just break down and buy poor Neet's her Vita-Mix.
Donna
http://boards.letsdolunch.com/boards/ga ... _33_10.jpg
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wS4gwd3/]
LovinLDL

Post by LovinLDL »

...Should have conceded 5 pages ago(by my Blackberry's page count...incert emoticon with fingers tapping on cheek here).

Blessings,
Julie (patiently awaiting concession)
Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

Forget the VitaMix -- Who thinks Roger Troy should spring for high speed Internet access to thank Julie & family -- not only for opening up their property for the convention, but for her participation in promoting Let's Do Lunch to an INTERNATIONAL audience ? ?  NOT KIDDING !

Also posted this suggestion on the 2010 convention thread.  In fact, I think I'll start a whole new thread about this topic.  It will be my contribution to the convention planning.

As for Little Mary's priceless contributions since the beginning -- I believe she at LEAST deserves a new car for her tireless work to ensure LDL'ers receive factual, entertaining and delicious background and support.

What do ya'll think? 
• Join me in the Let’s Do Lunch message boards!
ImageImage