I'm back!

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
barrypaxton
Master Member

Re: I'm back!

Post by barrypaxton »

Very well said Roger. That's exactly how I follow LDL and IT WORKS!!  :thumbsup:

Ollie
LDL since 10/13/2009.....Reached Goal Weight 2/14/2011.....88 lbs lost

Make everyday an LDL day!!!        

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point.
mylifeforhim

Post by mylifeforhim »

Roger Troy Wilson wrote:Here's the thing, Terry. You have to make the DECISION that you WANT to lose weight. It's like JF said, "If I don't crave it, then I'm not going to eat it! Did you CRAVE the pizza? Did you CRAVE the wings? If you did, then you are not eating correctly on Let's Do Lunch. If you didn't CRAVE those foods, then you have NOT made the DECISION to Lose Weight.

Again, you need to make the decision to Lose Weight, and then you need to eat strictly Let's Do Lunch foods and/or recipes (including heavy proteins) until you are full whenever you are hungry, no matter how often that is and no matter how many calories you consume. If you do this, you will NEVER crave any fattening food.

The decision is yours,

RT

Roger, this should be in the book (if it isn't already).  It really struck a chord with me and I have it now in my LDL Recipe files to re-read and get in my head.
“Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can. In all the places you can. At all the times you can. To all the people you can. As long as ever you can.” ― John Wesley
The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you. From a dear Friend!
mylifeforhim

Post by mylifeforhim »

Thank you for those mighty powerful words!  :thumbsup:
“Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can. In all the places you can. At all the times you can. To all the people you can. As long as ever you can.” ― John Wesley
The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you. From a dear Friend!
tthso52

Post by tthso52 »

Thank you Roger.  This diet is so easy.  I can go out to eat and stay on plan. And I still let the outside influences get to me.  I am done with that.  I want to be thin.
The decision has now been made.....I know this plan works and I am on board all the way to goal!

Terry

Restarted LDL on 2/7/11
3 weeks on LDL 2/28 -5#
3/31/11 -7#
tthso52

Post by tthso52 »

I am very happy to report that I have strung several good days together!  I am losing weight steadily!
We have been staying home and that has been making it so much easier.
Still doing my daily exercise.  I feel great!
Terry

Restarted LDL on 2/7/11
3 weeks on LDL 2/28 -5#
3/31/11 -7#
mylifeforhim

Post by mylifeforhim »

You are doing awesome!  :thumbsup:
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Good for you. Being able to stay home and get on track really helps.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
cameron
Master Member

Post by cameron »

I agree staying home helps a lot. I am fortunate enough to work across the street from my home, so I am able to come home every day for lunch, Makes it really easy to follow LDL.
CodingQueen
Master Member

Post by CodingQueen »

I love this way of eating. For years I would avoid Mexican restaurants even though I love Mexican food. Now when my husband and I go out it's so easy to follow LDL. We usually order the mixed fajitas (steak and chicken and there's enough for two people) and I let him eat the rice and refried beans (I know the beans are full of fat so I order the pinto soup as my side...oh, and it's so good, too). He uses the tortillas and I just eat my half of the steak/chicken and grilled peppers/onions. I also order a guacamole salad (they make theirs from scratch and avocadoes are a healthy fat) and let him use the pico de gallo. Talk about a cheap date.. :laughing: I'm sure he's wishing that I'd found LDL along time ago....like when we were dating.

CQ
tthso52

Post by tthso52 »

I do agree that eating out on LDL is way easier and more satisfying than any other skimpy plan!
That was how I lost 19 pounds in 2 months last Spring.  Eating out almost every day!
I have to skip the alcohol, the bread.  That is the only hard part.  It is easy to choose a good meal.
I love this WOE!  I am getting used to it again.  I have a lot to lose and I want to go all the way this time!
Enjoy all!
Terry

Restarted LDL on 2/7/11
3 weeks on LDL 2/28 -5#
3/31/11 -7#
tthso52

Post by tthso52 »

I read that Roger doesn't eat seafood.  Does any one else?  I had muscles in red sauce today.  I don't think it should be off plan.
I would appreciate some input please.  Thank you.
Terry

Restarted LDL on 2/7/11
3 weeks on LDL 2/28 -5#
3/31/11 -7#
barrypaxton
Master Member

Post by barrypaxton »

I think Roger doesn't eat some seafood for religious reasons. There is no reason why you can't eat seafood as long as the way it is prepared is LDL friendly. I love shrimp co cktail and can make a whole meal on it. I've also occasionally fixed scallops. My late husband certainly liked the scallops.

Many blessings,
Ollie
Last edited by barrypaxton on March 7th, 2011, 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
LDL since 10/13/2009.....Reached Goal Weight 2/14/2011.....88 lbs lost

Make everyday an LDL day!!!        

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point.
mroszczak1

Post by mroszczak1 »

Hi,
Welcome back, Im Cindy and Im new here!
tthso52

Post by tthso52 »

It is the end of March and I can report another 2 pound loss for this month.
I have been exercising every day.  I even signed up for my very first 5K on the Boardwalk in Atlantic City on May 7th.
My life has been changing for the better every day. 
Terry

Restarted LDL on 2/7/11
3 weeks on LDL 2/28 -5#
3/31/11 -7#
JerrieH

Post by JerrieH »

Tthso52 - good job.